Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Noodlewhore tries to convince white women to date ricecels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/user/jennyngai/comments/1cxba63/philadelphia_love_note_you_have_seen_white_man/

WTF is this? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

If you have lived in Philadelphia for awhile, then ask yourself this question. How many Asian man are living in Philadelphia these days? And if you think about it, if these Asian man can get marry easily, why there are so many single Asian man these days?

Brutal, they're all incel :blackpill:

But if you ever bump into an Asian man or any men in general, who says that "I want to get married and have kids" one day. That shows you that this type of "family" guy is hard to find especially in today's modern world.

Yeah I'm sure that will convince them, as if they couldn't just find a white betabuxxer :feelshaha:

@pyromancer1234 @Biowaste Removal

Are you sure that's a noodlewhore and not a ricecel tranny or larper like big-coconut-woman?

Are you sure that's a noodlewhore and not a ricecel tranny or larper like big-coconut-woman?
Don't think it's larp because she just posted it on her userpage. Also the whole thing is so retarded there's no way a male wrote this shit.

I hate noodlefoids more than all other foids combined

She is telling white foids to date Asian guys so that white guys will have less access to white foids. That will lead to even more wmaf relationships.

Yeah I'm sure that will convince them, as if they couldn't just find a white betabuxxer :feelshaha:
She is telling white foids to date Asian guys so that white guys will have less access to white foids. That will lead to even more wmaf relationships.
I didn't make it through all that verbal diarrhea but she's obviously an AF trying to pawn her AM trash off on WF to free up WM for herself. Unfortunately she isn't moving the needle since nobody reads what she writes and the average WF would rather die than breath the same air as AM. @mcmoohyun

I didn't make it through all that verbal diarrhea but she's obviously an AF trying to pawn her AM trash off on WF to free up WM for herself. Unfortunately she isn't moving the needle since nobody reads what she writes and the average WF would rather die than breath the same air as AM. @mcmoohyun
She claims she has a rice boyfriend. Maybe she's actually trying to help ricecels, who knows. Unfortunately nobody's gonna read that shit (except me) and even if they did she didn't give a single compelling argument for why WF should date us :feelshaha:

God himself could tell white foids to date ricecels and they still wouldn't date asians

I used to think niggers were the most cursed race. I've since changed my mind. It's obviously ricecels.

I used to think niggers were the most cursed race. I've since changed my mind. It's obviously ricecels.
Niggers are tall and muscular. Media halo is huge, they have been receiving postive media representation for decades now. Facially they look like apes. Chinks are short as well, beyond over for them.

It’s also okay to hate rice. Stop asian hate was specifically to stop hate against noodles, not rice.