Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The new face of incel watchdogs is hilarious

BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
46EF4082 0BE4 4061 B8F0 6D7A1B62DF84
D02E56B0 C9C8 4DB3 80B8 3C5C0EE40BC3
3A38B62F E0C6 4F94 942A 3270F4C57DFB
DBA0125B 8743 4372 A0BA C527ACD65DEF

Which one of you is this. Some of this shit would be in like one of those ironic memes. I refuse to believe this is a real person ded fkn srs. Imagine this being the new face of inceltears is fat gender dysphoric 14 year old girl who wants to fuck eddsworld. Oh boy, gotta watch them inklers. Im surprised nobody’s talked about this in detail. If used to full meme potential this could be the new giga hammy.
:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Her looksmatch roped and is rotting in an unmarked grave.

The memes write themselves

She can diet for three months, sit out in the sun for a week, put on some makeup and snag a high tier normie for a relationship while fucking chad on the side.

Foids can't lose.

Why is it they're never good looking? Ever. I know it's reddit but jesus fuck. :feelsclown:

She looks not that bad, pretty bangable I think just bad photo

Wtf is eddsworld?
I've seen that user be obsessed with those cartoon guys. The have peak autism. Even anime webs arent attracted to waifus that much

@Wizard32 would you?

Why is it they're never good looking? Ever. I know it's reddit but jesus fuck. :feelsclown:
They're not sitting at the computer posting on reddit like a loser, they're off banging.

These are the people calling us ugly :lul:
The memes write themselves
They really do
They're incels in denial. Good looking people actually have other shit to do than waste their lives watchdogging incels (of all people jfl) and letting us live rent free in their heads.

This looks like an actual kid. She's off limits for debates and stuff.

That's clearly a fat soy guy with giga weird fetishes

So apparently that creature is just supposed make fun of us and get off scott free? Are we just supposed to take it without fighting back?

A 14 year old has a lot better things to do than be an inkwell watchdog probably has tranny parents

Hopefully it is just a phase.

This can only be a joke. It's too specific.

Wtf is eddsworld?
I've seen that user be obsessed with those cartoon guys. The have peak autism. Even anime webs arent attracted to waifus that much
yeah this person seems to be unironically autistic. to autistic people things tend to be either really interesting or not interesting at all, without much of a middle ground in between. this leads to them getting really fixated on their interests and mentioning them 24/7 even when it doesn't have any relevance

She still has a higher SMV than all of us combined on this website.

So apparently that creature is just supposed make fun of us and get off scott free? Are we just supposed to take it without fighting back?

If a kindergartner calls you a fuck-ass, are you gonna hit him?

If a kindergartner calls you a fuck-ass, are you gonna hit him?
Nigga that's not even a good hypothetical. I'm under 18 as well.
You're a bluepilled cuck. Imagine defending anyone from IT.

@Wizard32 would you?
I would totally like to hang out with teenage DoorAMii and watch cartoons together.

I think we share a lot in common because we're both attracted to a variety of cartoons, including simplistic ones.

I am more at peace with this so perhaps I could mentor her in accepting herself.

I also want to give headpats and massages to simplistic illustrations, not Eddsworld exactly but Adventure Time and Bravest Warriors animation is roughly equivalent, right? Hell, I liked the girl from "Stickin Around" and that was pure stick figure.

Why is it they're never good looking?
Eh...
DoorAMii

While she may not fit traditional parameters of a paragon of beauty, to me there's something cute about her so I don't jump to 'ugly' when I see it, so I hope she no longer asks this 'am I ugly' question of herself.

I actually DO think she is good-looking. I mean sure, she's portly, no ignoring that, but she has nice skin, and I like her smug expression. I only want to go so far talking about her appearance though because I'm mostly interested in getting to know her potentially wonderful personality.

Beauty/Ugliness can be a very subjective thing but if it's any consolation, at least this pathetic inkwell thinks there's something a little cute about her and if she wants someone trustworthy to comb her hair for a couple minutes, I'm down.

This looks like an actual kid.
She's off limits for debates and stuff.
:soy: lol no
just refuse if she offers nudes

So apparently that creature is just supposed make fun of us and get off scott free?
Are we just supposed to take it without fighting back?
This is the first I'm hearing of Door AMii...

What exactly did they even say?

I don't really feel a need to 'get back at' anyone who insults us, TBH. That sounds like a waste of time.

Unless there's something particularly heinous they've done I'd be inclined to just ignore them like I do most.

What exactly caused you to single AMii out like this OP? What makes them "the face" of the watchdogs?

Bro, fucking IT Pedos are going to groom her FUCKING LOL

Wondering how many dick pics she got in her DMs

She looks like Andy Milonakis, but I've noticed this stupid brat on IT shitting on incels and defending traps, I think she claims to be a femcel and complains about nobody dating her but she's just a kid, once she leaves HS, she'll just become your average fat americunt chasing chad, hating on men, crying about "muh opreshun"and she'll probably gain like 100 lbs as she scarfs down cupcakes and cheeseburgers.

Wondering how many dick pics she got in her DMs
i'm pretty sure it's a HE :feelskek: isn't that a guy that tries to be a foid to accept his gayness?

i'm pretty sure it's a HE :feelskek: isn't that a guy that tries to be a foid to accept his gayness?
nigga IT doesn't care, they're trannies

BTW, she also lurks here.

Smile for the picture, boys.

Lol, a 14 year old girl poking the bears nest. Also, possibly a larp? Newgrounds is like mid 2000, why would a 14 year old girl visit or even know of that site? The flash player plugin was phased out for someone to even have that installed in the current year. Are not most girls her age on Tic Tock, or Reddit? This does not add up, IT just wants to stir up shit and get us to message her sexually harassing messages and have a cop bust our doors in for being a minor?

Lol, a 14 year old girl poking the bears nest. Also, possibly a larp? Newgrounds is like mid 2000, why would a 14 year old girl visit or even know of that site? The flash player plugin was phased out for someone to even have that installed in the current year. Are not most girls her age on Tic Tock, or Reddit? This does not add up, IT just wants to stir up shit and get us to message her sexually harassing messages and have a cop bust our doors in for being a minor?

View attachment 260709
as a zoomercel I can confirm that 99% of normie foids don't even know what reddit/incels/newgrounds is. however we're talking about a fat, socially inept and likely autistic person here, so her having more obscure interests (i.e mid 2000s webcomics) makes enough sense

View attachment 260709
Thought that as well. 14 year old don’t know wtf new grounds is, however she might have had it recommended to her after what’s his name whoever made eddsworld died and went viral

Tranny
Soyboy 064de7 7296903
8rh7yylmc7s31
Sl40fseyrzd41
5mkpnbmylfa41
Xbdertw7uut31

Bluepillers: 66) :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
I hate this word more than anyone else but this makes me cringe so bad

I don't really feel a need to 'get back at' anyone who insults us, TBH. That sounds like a waste of time.
My point isn't that we should get back at them it's that IT isn't exempt from insults. No matter the age. They are the enemy and should be treated as such.

Also imagine posting your face online jfl they're basically asking to get bullied.

Last edited:
Checked her profile, why is a teen girl browsing incels.co and posting on r/inceltears?

tenor.gif

I literally dont get this, I can half understand some Chad occasionally passing by here for blackpills but what the everloving fuck does a r/feemager whos not even legal get out of lurking here

Also if youre reading this /u/DoorAMii you need to lose some weight tbh

How are you not banned for white knighting yet JFL

Whats next, you shouldnt hit a female back?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Not if I groom her first :)

I've noticed this stupid brat on IT shitting on incels and defending traps
TBH, having taken a look at her comics... I'm not sure she really IS shitting on us.

There might actually be some kind of genious-level irony at work here. Like she's doing token objections to our threads to fit with the theme, but it's all half-hearted and primarily just an excuse to shill that comic she likes...

and it's working, I want to read it now.

I think she claims to be a femcel and complains about nobody dating her
I don't know how much complaining she does about it though, because she says she's only attracted to these comic guys, so why would she care about not dating guys she's not attracted to?

I guess maybe for a BF to cosplay these guys as a cope? I can dig that. GF would be more useful to me if she cosplayed various waifus.

she's just a kid, once she leaves HS, she'll just become your average fat americunt chasing chad, hating on men, crying about "muh opreshun"and she'll probably gain like 100 lbs as she scarfs down cupcakes and cheeseburgers.
Nothing is guaranteed. I actually think she might potentially resist the slide into misandry by having positive male characters she idolizes. As long as she thinks "there might hypothetically be men with traits like this" it innoculates against hatred.

However partially misogynistic I slide into being at times, I'd probably be way worse without my waifus making me think "these goddess traits... what if IRL foids mirror some of them just a little?"

Mentally ill, edgy/cringe teen, overweight, retarded and a foid. That is a shit sandwich.
She doesn't seem retarded to me... there's like genius-level parody buried in this, but it's incredibly subtle, I'm not surprised many of you are missing it.

That fat abortion just wants attention from Chad.
Any foid using the word "horny", no matter the absolute retardation that comes after, is just trying to sinalize to Chads that she will give him free sex.
"Oh I am seriously horny for cartoons."
Means: "Chad come bang me, I want the same social attention, free shit, and other monetary and social privileges that the attractive, grown up, busty, Tyrone cock sucker foids have."
Your theory is strange, why this round-about way of doing it when she can convey it much more directly?

Some beta cucks will see that as the foid being "horny" for any man. And those soy cucks will try to hit on her. Just to get ignored or used.
Anyone who sees it that way is being disingenuous to her words.

If she DID have an intent to deceive, if anything I think it would be in the opposite strategy.

"she's only horny for cartoons, this means she is pure and perhaps a virgin and chad holds no place in her heart"
"I will share her interests as a friend and perhaps she will gradually fall for me just like she fell for these cartoon guys"

BTW, she also lurks here.

Smile for the picture, boys.
She probably has at least one account here. Question to mods: if I invite her to reveal her identity to me via PM, would I be banned for not outing her to you soon after? Just wondering.

Newgrounds is like mid 2000,
why would a 14 year old girl visit or even know of that site?
Easy: someone probably shared the link with her. Or she came across it searching a certain franchise, like this comic stuff she's into.

The flash player plugin was phased out for someone to even have that installed in the current year. Are not most girls her age on Tic Tock, or Reddit?
Obviously there are some exceptions to "most girls" who go outside the standard places.

Those of us who don't fit social norms tend to stray a little further than usual.

IT just wants to stir up shit and get us to message her sexually harassing messages and have a cop bust our doors in for being a minor?
Joke's on them, we'll be perfect gentlemen. Don't harass her sexually guys!

we're talking about a fat, socially inept and likely autistic person here, so her having more obscure interests (i.e mid 2000s webcomics) makes enough sense
Hell: if I can stray back a decade prior to my birth and watch anime from the 1970s then why can't she? It's not like you have to read/watch stuff live anymore, it's on the net forever.

DoorAMii: please watch the anime Rose of Versailles and give us some feedback on Oscar.

We should honestly make a spinoff website of incels.co for incel-admiring teen girls (or at least those LARPing them) to post on exclusively. But what would we call it? incelfangirls.co?

My point isn't that we should get back at them it's that IT isn't exempt from insults.
No matter the age.
True, but at the same time I have a tendency to want to avoid just going around insulting people. I usually try to engage them or do polite conversation about them first.

They are the enemy and should be treated as such.
That's a pretty tough term, why not simply "rival" or "opposition" or "critic" or "sparring partner"?

I think we could possibly have a kind of friendly relationship with at least some of them.

Obviously there are some extremely butthurt members of either community who can't joke around, but I think moderates could be extending olive branches and de-escalating tension.

Fear and hatred are used to consolidate power though, so I could see how "leaders" in either community would resist that.

Also imagine posting your face online jfl they're basically asking to get bullied.
Not really: knowingly risking it, sure, but taking a risk doesn't mean literally inviting a bad outcome as a goal.

They're incels in denial. Good looking people actually have other shit to do than waste their lives watchdogging incels (of all people jfl) and letting us live rent free in their heads.
Spot on.

So many volcels here, I would if I could

That's a pretty tough term, why not simply "rival" or "opposition" or "critic" or "sparring partner"?

I think we could possibly have a kind of friendly relationship with at least some of them.

Obviously there are some extremely butthurt members of either community who can't joke around, but I think moderates could be extending olive branches and de-escalating tension.

Fear and hatred are used to consolidate power though, so I could see how "leaders" in either community would resist that.
They banned braincels and most other incel subs, encouraged brocels to rope on multiple occasions, get off on bullying lonely virgins even though many of them are more subhuman than us, are actual pedophiles on top of it and the list goes on.

You should have zero sympathy for anyone who associates with these soy cucks even Smegma.

I think she'd look good if she lost some weight. Anyway she's just a kid, I used to be obsessed with dumb things like cartoon characters too when I was little. It's still cringeworthy when she posts screenshots from this forum with these eddworld characters hamfisted in for no reason. Even moreso now that I see she wanted to fuck them lol.

They banned braincels and most other incel subs,
encouraged brocels to rope on multiple occasions,
get off on bullying lonely virgins even though many of them are more subhuman than us,
are actual pedophiles on top of it and the list goes on.
Particular people did that. I don't want to necessarily "other" every single person who posts there simply because of what other members did.

It may well be that certain posters don't agree with banning incel subs, don't encourage suicide, don't bully us and don't prey upon children.

You should have zero sympathy for anyone who associates with these soy cucks even Smegma.
I don't like the "association" argument. Like just because Tarrant might've posted on 8chan people shouldn't sympathize with me because I'm somehow indirectly associated with him because we shared a board?

I used to be obsessed with dumb things like cartoon characters too when I was little.
What kind of non-dumb things do you spend your time on now?

Cartoon characters are great, they mog your current hobbies.

It's still cringeworthy when she posts screenshots from this forum with these eddworld characters hamfisted in for no reason.
Even moreso now that I see she wanted to fuck them lol.
I don't cringe, I think it's hilarious.

TBH it's no different than me wanting to fuck Bubblegum/Marceline/Flame Princess, I don't have any problem with it.

If it bothers us that 2D comic chars are more appealing than we are, we should maybe thing of what traits those characters have. Plus this also gives us some perspective into how some foids might be insecure about us waifuing 2D foids instead of orbiting them.

I wonder if part of this might just be backlash ('taste of their own medicine') to men rejecting 3D? Primarily it's probably just idolism birthed from the same place as our own though, I would expect.

Shes just fat. Wouldnt call her ugly.

Particular people did that. I don't want to necessarily "other" every single person who posts there simply because of what other members did.

It may well be that certain posters don't agree with banning incel subs, don't encourage suicide, don't bully us and don't prey upon children.
Every one of them would have us die in the most painful and violent way possible if they could. Wanting to be """friends""" with them is beyond fucking cucked and bluepilled. Imagine having any shred of respect for any of these tranny cucks. You're so depraved of human contact that it has blurred your sense of reality jfl.

They would burn you on a fucking cross if they could. Do I even have to say it?
People criticize things that they have respect for such as literature, art, or music. This is only done professionally, there's nothing to criticize here anyway and even if there was IT shouldn't be the ones doing it. Rival means "a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity". This is not accurate to the situation at all for obvious reasons. And sparring partner is just retarded.
Enemy is the only term that fits.
YXATYnc 2

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back