Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The new face of incel watchdogs is hilarious

Every one of them would have us die in the most painful and violent way possible if they could.
Not a provable generalization.

Wanting to be """friends""" with them is beyond fucking cucked and bluepilled.
I think terms like blue pill and cucked are being used too broadly, your application here deviates too far from their origins.

I know I've posted on these subs out of curiosity, for example, so obviously I don't want that for myself.

You're speaking as if any participant in a community drinks the kool-aid, but you're wrong.

There are silent factions, sometimes silent majorities, who you may not notice so much because it's the most hateful who are often the most vocal.

You're so depraved of human contact that it has blurred your sense of reality jfl.
If you don't think it's at least hypothetically possible for at least one member posting on that sub to not want us to die painfully then I think it's your sense of reality being blurred.

They would burn you on a fucking cross if they could. Do I even have to say it?
I can agree so far as that MANY (perhaps a majority) may want that, but I see no need to generalize with absolutes.

I'm not speaking on behalf of the extremists, but to inevitable lurking occasional-posting moderates.

People criticize things that they have respect for such as literature, art, or music.
This is only done professionally,
there's nothing to criticize here anyway
Sure there is, I'm criticizing your wording right now.

I've also in the past criticized our abusive language towards toilets because I think we should respect and admire plumbing conveyances.

and even if there was IT shouldn't be the ones doing it
Why not? They have an interest: I would only say that perhaps their means of analysis/criticism could evolve and be corrected.

How can we aspire to that but to occasionally attempt to engage with them?

If we can tempt some into doing that and the sub bans them for it, then in the process they will leave and post here instead.

Rival means "a person or thing competing with another for the same objective or for superiority in the same field of activity".
This is not accurate to the situation at all for obvious reasons.
It actually could be: because for all the different objectives we may have, we could have at least one or two in common. Those are points we can build from, perhaps even mutually benefitting from learning about the importance of non-shared objectives which are not necessarily diametrically opposed.

And sparring partner is just retarded.
Enemy is the only term that fits.

Why not "the opposition" like with political parties?

There's enough inherent hostility, why add to it with hostile labels?

I don't really need them.

Not a provable generalization.

There's another post about how ITfags wants us dead that I wanted to link too but I can't find it atm

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200202-115802_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200202-115802_Chrome.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 13
There's another post about how ITfags wants us dead that I wanted to link too but I can't find it atm
I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, mine is simply that IncelTear has over 7000 readers and you're not going to come up with 7000 death threats.

If you want to make a list of particular members who have said stuff like that, that's great. But it's never going to be 100% of the population.

Maybe you'd even get as high as 98% but I still won't round up

I'm not sure what point you're trying to make, mine is simply that IncelTear has over 7000 readers and you're not going to come up with 7000 death threats.

If you want to make a list of particular members who have said stuff like that, that's great. But it's never going to be 100% of the population.

Maybe you'd even get as high as 98% but I still won't round up
Still cucked:yes:

So this bitch has three white CHADS as it's husbandos. WHY AM I NOT FUCKING SURPRISED. I am angriest that this is a literal child and we have to restrain ourselves somewhat from full on cyber bullying.

To be fair I was weird at 14 too
In fact I'm a little relieved that there are girls that age out there that have interests beyond slurping down Chad sperm and social media

Kid if you're reading this just know that we aren't the bad guys in this story, you've probably been fed a bunch of lies about how terrible incels are but the reality is we are just wanting to live a fulfilling life like everyone else.

I don't think she's ugly, she looks like girls I've had legit crushes on when I was in middle school. She's for sure slightly retarded and autistic though it won't matter for her since she's female :feelsclown:

Wtf is wrong with children these days?

The watchdog of m'lady safety. Is there any lower form of life?

14 years old cuck

Yeah, that's a kid. Just barely into high school. If you wouldn't trust her holding a position for adults, she's not an adult. She's a kid.

Nigga that's not even a good hypothetical. I'm under 18 as well.

You're a bluepilled cuck. Imagine defending anyone from IT.

You're under 18 too? Then you're also a kid. But this looks like a super young kid. If you're like "Well I'm 17" you shouldn't be picking fights with 14 year olds.

What would you do then? Give him some candy?

I would not engage them. They're a kid, kids are stupid, they're gonna say stupid things. That's why we don't let kids do adult things.

What the fuck is that thing?

She can diet for three months, sit out in the sun for a week, put on some makeup and snag a high tier normie for a relationship while fucking chad on the side.

Foids can't lose.

She doesn’t even need to do that.

She just needs to exist.

JUST EXIST MODE.

I would not engage them. They're a kid, kids are stupid, they're gonna say stupid things. That's why we don't let kids do adult things.
They need some spanking tbh,kids can be mean sometimes.

Why is it they're never good looking? Ever. I know it's reddit but jesus fuck. :feelsclown:
Because they must have someone to pick up to
They are too afraid of their subhumanity so to clean off their insecurities they shit on other subhumans to feel good about themselves

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back