Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The neurochemistry of psychopathy and autism are mirror opposites

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

It was over long time ago
★★★★★
I think the mirror opposite effect is very efficiently seen in womens preferences also: women prefer psychopathic violent men, whereas they hate men with autistic traits.

Impaired striatal glutamate/GABA regulation in violent offenders with antisocial personality disorder and psychopathy​

Not gonna copy + paste the whole study but this was the finding:

Men with ASPD +/− P had a significant reduction in striatal glutamate : GABA ratio compared to non-offenders.
Another study about the subject:

Glutamate/GABA+ ratio is associated with the psychosocial domain of autistic and schizotypal traits​

It was hypothesised that increased glutamate/GABA ratio in a right superior temporal voxel would be associated with higher scores on the AQ subscales Social Skills, Communication and Attention Switching, and SPQ subscales No Close Friends, Constricted Affect, Social Anxiety, Odd Behaviour and Odd Speech.
Results:
There were significant, moderate, positive relationships between right superior temporal glutamate/GABA+ ratio and AQ, SPQ and AQ+SPQ total scores (p<0.05), SPQ subscales Social Anxiety, No Close Friend, Constricted Affect, Odd Behaviour, Odd Speech, Ideas of Reference and Suspiciousness, and AQ subscales Social Skills, Communication and Attention Switching (p<0.05); increased glutamate/GABA+ coinciding with higher scores on these subscales.

Basically: autists have high glutamate signaling, whereas men with psychopathic traits have significantly less glutamate signaling.

This explains why normies are evil

Why couldn't I've been born a psychopath? :feelsrope:

I have both antisocial/maniac and autism/schizoid types.
I would fuck that 1 female researcher to prove she is wrong.

Why couldn't I've been born a psychopath? :feelsrope:
There are drugs and supplements to help this. May help to reverse SOME autistic traits. But there's also the danger that instead of being a high inhib sperg you just become a low inhib sperg, and end up annoying people

Fuark high IQ thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back