Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Nazis Were Not Our Friends

Well, I'm pretty sure you're responding to trolls.

But I do agree, if these Nazi-worshipping normalfags wanted to be edgy they should've supported the Japanese Empire instead. They were every bit as brutal as the Nazis and were ugly ricecels instead of Aryan Chads.

Nazi race theory is retarded, but if you ignore the Aryan master race stuff then fascism is extremely based.

tldr; they were chad supremacists and would kill/enslave all of us on the spot

ALL politics is cope. There is no ideology which favors incels.

Water is wet

The Nazis worshipped chad and foids

At the beginning of the twentieth century, the sterilisation of people carrying what were considered to be hereditary defects and in some cases those exhibiting what was thought to be hereditary "antisocial" behaviour, was a respectable field of medicine. Canada, Denmark, Switzerland and the US had passed laws enabling coerced sterilization.

The Nazi argument was that the best young men died in war, causing a loss to the Volk of the best genes. The genes of those who did not fight (the worst genes) then proliferated freely, accelerating biological and cultural degeneration.

After the invasion of Poland, Hermann Pfannmüller (Head of the State Hospital near Munich) said

”It is unbearable to me that the flower of our youth must lose their lives at the front, while that feeble-minded​
and asocial element can have a secure existence in the asylum”​

Didn't know what you expected. This something like Ceaser's Legion in NV when while anti foid is extremaly chad centric.

The Jews targeted by Nazi persecution were by all means a discriminated and socio-economically disadvantaged minority. Behind all the conspiracy theories and notions of racial superiority, the reason the Nazis targeted ethnics and Jews was because of their LOOKS. If Jews typically looked like big stocky blonds, do you think the Nazis would have gone after them?

This is not exactly true. They targeted Jews because they regarded them as potential communist infiltrators and saw a Jewish elite equally behind bolschewism and capitalism. In fact, the educational and economic level of Jews in Germany was above the German average during the early 1930s.

Regarding Gypsies: They viewed them as originally Aryan (because they came from India) but having supposedly mixed-up with criminal and alien elements during their wanderings, they were regarded as inferior and a threat to racial purity.

Also, some minorities like Muslims didn't face persecution at all (in fact, Muslim soldiers made up huge contingents of the Waffen-SS and Wehrmacht).

This is not exactly true. They targeted Jews because they regarded them as potential communist infiltrators and saw a Jewish elite equally behind bolschewism and capitalism. In fact, the educational and economic level of Jews in Germany was above the German average during the early 1930s.

Regarding Gypsies: They viewed them as originally Aryan (because they came from India) but having supposedly mixed-up with criminal and alien elements during their wanderings, they were regarded as inferior and a threat to racial purity.

Also, some minorities like Muslims didn't face persecution at all (in fact, Muslim soldiers made up huge contingents of the Waffen-SS and Wehrmacht).

I am aware of all the justifications the Naizs used against Jews and gypsies. My point is these justification were only made BECAUSE JEWS AND GYPSIES ARE UGLY.

Just like how foids always say "he was harassing" or "he's a creep" when they want to ostracize an ugly guy rather than saying it's because he's ugly.
Nazi race theory is retarded, but if you ignore the Aryan master race stuff then fascism is extremely based.

Aryan race theory is actually fully correct. Nazis are objectively right in their measures of racial superiority. That being said fascism is still horrible and as incels we should not tolerate it.
Well, I'm pretty sure you're responding to trolls.

But I do agree, if these Nazi-worshipping normalfags wanted to be edgy they should've supported the Japanese Empire instead. They were every bit as brutal as the Nazis and were ugly ricecels instead of Aryan Chads.

They aren't trolling, I used to be an alt-rightcel so I sympathize.

Last edited:
The notion that gypsies and Jews are spreaders of degeneracy is Nazi lies spread because of their looks.
It's the same as calling ugly men "creeps" today.
I'll give the roma a pass because I honestly don't know much for sure about them, but they could've easily been a thieving culture using sex to exploit ugly German normies.

Knowledge of Jewish degeneracy predates Nazis by centuries if not Millenia.

Their oral sex rituals on flayed-penis baby boys are so disgusting most critics can't even speak of them in polite company.

Hitler was an attractive man.
He wasn't gigachad
but he had an aesthetic face.
Hitler was good looking enough for public acceptance.
Pictures, a thousand words:
main-qimg-dbca65acec56fa590ee595a49e10f78d

Someone like this would barely get public acceptance today. If he got it, it's just because Germans of the time were nowhere near as lookist when choosing leaders as you imply.

when I say he wanted to base his society off Sparta I meant the cruel-upbringings part.
You'll need to be a bit clearer, like tossing deformed babies off cliffs? That's more acceptable than waiting 20 years to kill them.

The Nazis regularly bred using the HY program and the League of German girls
I am open-minded about this if you will support it using in-house literature.

The "high IQ" autists would have been locked up too. The Nazis didn't think "this guy is a weirdo but he may be smart, lets give him a chance". No, he would have been classified as defective and tossed away. Nazis didn't have time to check for hidden talents.
Hans Asperger (Aspie namesake) sent kids to the Am Spiegelgrund clinic, where supposedly 789 of the 3200 patients were euthanized, but I have to wonder which ones, and what condition they were in when put down.

We need fascism in Incelistan.
We will be Incel ultra nationalists of Incelistan and we will kill all normies and chads and enslave all females.
no rights for over 5/10's

Feminism is even worse
full

Water is wet post as far as I'm concerned. There's a reason nazicels have been known as stormcucks from time to time. As the name implies, it's at type of cuck. Because that's what they are.
View attachment 241801

He clearly had an aesthetic face.
Exactly. "hitler was incel" is next level gigacope

I'll give the roma a pass because I honestly don't know much for sure about them, but they could've easily been a thieving culture using sex to exploit ugly German normies.

Knowledge of Jewish degeneracy predates Nazis by centuries if not Millenia.

Their oral sex rituals on flayed-penis baby boys are so disgusting most critics can't even speak of them in polite company.

Pictures, a thousand words:
main-qimg-dbca65acec56fa590ee595a49e10f78d

Someone like this would barely get public acceptance today. If he got it, it's just because Germans of the time were nowhere near as lookist when choosing leaders as you imply.

You'll need to be a bit clearer, like tossing deformed babies off cliffs? That's more acceptable than waiting 20 years to kill them.

I am open-minded about this if you will support it using in-house literature.

Hans Asperger (Aspie namesake) sent kids to the Am Spiegelgrund clinic, where supposedly 789 of the 3200 patients were euthanized, but I have to wonder which ones, and what condition they were in when put down.

1. I am aware Jewish degeneracy has been a concept in Germany for thousands of years, but the REASON this has been a concept for thousands of years has been lookism. People hated the Jews since the beginning of time because of their ugliness.

2. When I mentioned the "cruel upbringing" part of Sparta, I meant the fact that the boys were abused their whole lives to raise them into tough soldiers.

Yes, to connect prussia with the german mainland and to take danzig, which the polish refused, so he invaded.

the allies declared war on Germany. All Hitler wanted was danzig and the old borders (With Austria annexed).
The Czechs and poles might disagree with you there. Plus Hitler was always gonna expand east for his living space so no.

Hey @MENSA_IQcel, I've made this thread about eugenics before reading yours, what do you think? There are also answers to some questions.
Good thread btw, nice insight.

The Czechs and poles might disagree with you there. Plus Hitler was always gonna expand east for his living space so no.
Hitler wanted the Sudetenland and the German part. That’s why he didn’t annex all of Czechoslovakia and make Slovakia a puppet state.

the poles didn’t give up the ethnically German Danzig to connect the German territories, so war. Jfl @ revisionists telling you hitler started ww2. Shekelberg really got his fingers knuckle deep in your asshole

Hey @MENSA_IQcel, I've made this thread about eugenics before reading yours, what do you think? There are also answers to some questions.
Good thread btw, nice insight.

Where can I find your thread?

Hitler wanted the Sudetenland and the German part. That’s why he didn’t annex all of Czechoslovakia and make Slovakia a puppet state.

the poles didn’t give up the ethnically German Danzig to connect the German territories, so war. Jfl @ revisionists telling you hitler started ww2. Shekelberg really got his fingers knuckle deep in your asshole
Aye sound mate. I assume the death camps were also fake news. If your ever near berlin check out the topography of terror it's a pretty good museum. Lol what an I saying. You've probably never left your state. Just another yankee with a substandard education.

Aye sound mate. I assume the death camps were also fake news. If your ever near berlin check out the topography of terror it's a pretty good museum. Lol what an I saying. You've probably never left your state. Just another yankee with a substandard education.
>Death camps were also fake news
He believes that...
He believes that despite wooden doors on the gas chambers
The fact that auchwitz had pools and luxury infrastructure
The fact that they couldn't have killed as many as they did with just Zyklon B
The fact that they were fighting against literally the whole world and could still kill 11 million people, 6 million of which were jews.
The death toll changed from 1 to 3.2 to 6 million after the war

He believes that despite all that muh holocaust happened

Bro rabbi goldstien really has his fingers up your ass

It would have made no difference if the Nazis won anyhow. You got white Chads invading and making slaves out of the Third World under American Imperialism. Nazi Germany would have done the same, without the cruelty of private contractors.

Nazis ideal human mogs me and I'd have been eradicated to purify the gene pool.

>Death camps were also fake news
He believes that...
He believes that despite wooden doors on the gas chambers
The fact that auchwitz had pools and luxury infrastructure
The fact that they couldn't have killed as many as they did with just Zyklon B
The fact that they were fighting against literally the whole world and could still kill 11 million people, 6 million of which were jews.
The death toll changed from 1 to 3.2 to 6 million after the war

He believes that despite all that muh holocaust happened

Bro rabbi goldstien really has his fingers up your ass
Okay sweetheart

1. I am aware Jewish degeneracy has been a concept in Germany for thousands of years,
but the REASON this has been a concept for thousands of years has been lookism.
People hated the Jews since the beginning of time because of their ugliness.
So it had nothing at all to do with their depraved practice of flaying the skin off the penises of newborn baby boys and their putting their mouths overtop those bleeding baby dicks?

Keep in mind the Jews didn't just do this to their own young, but also to the slaves they kept.

Until the Jews invented Christianity to fuck up the Roman Empire with cryptokikes even the debauched Romans were so disgusted by these practices they made laws against at least doing it to the slaves (not giving a fuck if Jews wanted to fuck up their own young)

2. When I mentioned the "cruel upbringing" part of Sparta, I meant the fact that the boys were abused their whole lives to raise them into tough soldiers.
Yes I'm asking for more specifics. For example https://www.historywiz.com/didyouknow/spartanfamily.htm mentions having them walk without shoes or go without food.

There can often be a gray area between what is abuse and what is actually a useful practice to make people tougher.

If I had a son and said "meat and vegetables only unless you perform 10 pushups in which case you may have some grain" some people in today's times would call that child abuse, for example, but this could arguably be good parenting to keep them fit and healthy.

Barefoot walking can be very healthy for your feet, you probably shouldn't be always walking in shoes anyway. Obviously it's a bad idea if you overdo it (especially on rocky terrain) but Spartans aren't going to cripple their kids' feet so obviously they won't overdo it, they'd do just enough that the kids would adapt to be stronger.

Toph
Toph2
Toph3

So it had nothing at all to do with their depraved practice of flaying the skin off the penises of newborn baby boys and their putting their mouths overtop those bleeding baby dicks?

Keep in mind the Jews didn't just do this to their own young, but also to the slaves they kept.

Until the Jews invented Christianity to fuck up the Roman Empire with cryptokikes even the debauched Romans were so disgusted by these practices they made laws against at least doing it to the slaves (not giving a fuck if Jews wanted to fuck up their own young)

Yes I'm asking for more specifics. For example https://www.historywiz.com/didyouknow/spartanfamily.htm mentions having them walk without shoes or go without food.

There can often be a gray area between what is abuse and what is actually a useful practice to make people tougher.

If I had a son and said "meat and vegetables only unless you perform 10 pushups in which case you may have some grain" some people in today's times would call that child abuse, for example, but this could arguably be good parenting to keep them fit and healthy.

Barefoot walking can be very healthy for your feet, you probably shouldn't be always walking in shoes anyway. Obviously it's a bad idea if you overdo it (especially on rocky terrain) but Spartans aren't going to cripple their kids' feet so obviously they won't overdo it, they'd do just enough that the kids would adapt to be stronger.

View attachment 243072View attachment 243073View attachment 243074

1. No one hated the Jews for circumcision. Muslims also practiced circumcision but until recently most anti-semites were not also islamophobic. Jews were hated preciously because of their ugly appearance. That is why they are blamed for financial failures, corruption, degeneracy, prostitution, etc. Just like how at bars the ugly guy is accused of being a creep for doing nothing wrong,

2. When I said "Abuse" i didn't mean to spark a debate of whether it was ethical or not. I just meant that the rough Spartan upbringing was highly admired by Hitler and he wanted to emulate it with Hitler youth.
Okay sweetheart

Sure buddy

Last edited:
there are no altrightcels here,
they get banned for race baiting
I suppose it depends on how wide a spectrum you consider the alt-right to be.

The rules do mention:
rules said:
-Are antisemitism and racism prohibited?
Both have a very high chance of breaking the existing rules against persecution, bullying, trolling and personal attacks, after all, members of the forum belong to many races and cultures. Severity and frequency raise the likelihood of mod action.

One thing to keep in mind is that being critical of cultural practices (religion, whether it be Christianity, Wicca, Judaism, Islam, etc) is not a form of racism at all.

Jews obviously confuse this issue by using terms like "Anti-Semetic" making it seem like hostility to the Jewish cultural practice of child abuse is part of some overall hostility to the Semitic races of the Middle East, such as Arabs, and automatically including many people there who practise other religions like Islam / Egyptology.

This is obviously bullshit because there are plenty of those hostile to the Jewish religion who are themselves of Semitic ethnicity and language.

If someone was born of a semitic background (perhaps Jewish parents) I would not feel inclined to persecute/bully/troll them. I largely view the "let's flay the skin off the penises of newborn boys and down their blood with some wine" Jewish problem as a cultural habit (memetic) moreso than a genetic imperative. You aren't just born practicing weird shit like that, abuse that complex needs to be taught by a fucked-up culture handed down and "evolving" over many generations.

There are certain "cultures" which we can freely criticize here. Cultures which encourage homosexuality/transgenderism for example, are not protected. So I don't think we protect other deviant cultures which might promote degenerate things like child abuse.

There are "cultures" we could freely bully here such as the Sambia people (Simbari Anga) or the Etoro/Edolo. Such cultures involve pressuring preteen boys to slighty-older teen boys to gain their masculine virility, for example. If anyone is born into that culture: I won't make fun of you for being gay if you were on either end of that (it's what you were raised in) but I do think the practice should be criticizable and that you shouldn't cry victim just because people want to have non-positive feedback on your cultural traditions.

As fucked up as that is, the Jewish cultural traditions of flaying the penises of a newborn babies and having wrinkled old Rabbis suck those bleeding dicks is PERHAPS even more degenerate and harmful to the male body and psychology. I dunno, anyone want to weigh in on that? Do you disagree? Why?

There's a reason nazicels have been known as stormcucks from time to time. As the name implies, it's at type of cuck.
I expect there are some who agree with certain NSDAP standpoints who do not entirely agree with the moderators of Stormfront. No need to jump to conclusions.

There is a predominant trend of to generalize beliefs and not recognize distinctions in belief.

A good example would be the take on the Japanese. There are anti-racemixing people who want to wipe out all non-whites, and anti-racemixing people who are just fine with the Japanese continuing to exist with a wonderful distinct worldwide diversity continuing indefinitely.

I assume the death camps were also fake news.
If your ever near berlin check out the topography of terror it's a pretty good museum.
Lol what an I saying.
You've probably never left your state.
Just another yankee with a substandard education.
:soy:

1. No one hated the Jews for circumcision. Muslims also practiced circumcision
Muslims didn't exist for the Roman Empire to hate, so your example doesn't disprove my idea.

You're obviously stuck in your own head if you think guys don't innately hate cock-mutilators.

The widespread tolerance for this Jewish BS today is a pretty recent thing borne of the intense control they have over our society.

until recently most anti-semites were not also islamophobic
I'm guessing the irony of this also goes over your head?

Muslims are predominantly from Semitic cultures and background too.

Being anti-Jewish doesn't mean you're anti-Semitic.

Adopting suffixes like -phobic shows you are also in a very normy mindset, because opposition while often fear-based is not necessarily so.

You can disapprove of religions or sexual practice without fearing them.

Jews were hated preciously because of their ugly appearance.
I'm thinking you intended to write "precisely".

I disagree: because muslim/jewish people come from the same semitic background and their men/women appear pretty similar to each other.

People can hate each other based on memes (look at Sunni v. Shi'ite for example, or Protestant vs. Catholic) so that is the most likely explanation for why Jews are hated, not this lookism BS.

That is why they are blamed for financial failures, corruption, degeneracy, prostitution, etc.
Just like how at bars the ugly guy is accused of being a creep for doing nothing wrong
So you're denying the possibility of any correlation whatsoever between corruption / degeneracy / prostitution?

When I said "Abuse" i didn't mean to spark a debate of whether it was ethical or not.
I just meant that the rough Spartan upbringing was highly admired by Hitler and he wanted to emulate it with Hitler youth.
But you were arguing as if that were a problem, meaning it's your burden to actually show that it was a problem.

If HY were going low-carb and barefoot running like Spartans why exactly should I give a shit? Be specific about what "rough upbringing" or "abuse" you were being critical of.

I suppose it depends on how wide a spectrum you consider the alt-right to be.

The rules do mention:

One thing to keep in mind is that being critical of cultural practices (religion, whether it be Christianity, Wicca, Judaism, Islam, etc) is not a form of racism at all.

Jews obviously confuse this issue by using terms like "Anti-Semetic" making it seem like hostility to the Jewish cultural practice of child abuse is part of some overall hostility to the Semitic races of the Middle East, such as Arabs, and automatically including many people there who practise other religions like Islam / Egyptology.

This is obviously bullshit because there are plenty of those hostile to the Jewish religion who are themselves of Semitic ethnicity and language.

If someone was born of a semitic background (perhaps Jewish parents) I would not feel inclined to persecute/bully/troll them. I largely view the "let's flay the skin off the penises of newborn boys and down their blood with some wine" Jewish problem as a cultural habit (memetic) moreso than a genetic imperative. You aren't just born practicing weird shit like that, abuse that complex needs to be taught by a fucked-up culture handed down and "evolving" over many generations.

There are certain "cultures" which we can freely criticize here. Cultures which encourage homosexuality/transgenderism for example, are not protected. So I don't think we protect other deviant cultures which might promote degenerate things like child abuse.

There are "cultures" we could freely bully here such as the Sambia people (Simbari Anga) or the Etoro/Edolo. Such cultures involve pressuring preteen boys to slighty-older teen boys to gain their masculine virility, for example. If anyone is born into that culture: I won't make fun of you for being gay if you were on either end of that (it's what you were raised in) but I do think the practice should be criticizable and that you shouldn't cry victim just because people want to have non-positive feedback on your cultural traditions.

As fucked up as that is, the Jewish cultural traditions of flaying the penises of a newborn babies and having wrinkled old Rabbis suck those bleeding dicks is PERHAPS even more degenerate and harmful to the male body and psychology. I dunno, anyone want to weigh in on that? Do you disagree? Why?

I expect there are some who agree with certain NSDAP standpoints who do not entirely agree with the moderators of Stormfront. No need to jump to conclusions.

There is a predominant trend of to generalize beliefs and not recognize distinctions in belief.

A good example would be the take on the Japanese. There are anti-racemixing people who want to wipe out all non-whites, and anti-racemixing people who are just fine with the Japanese continuing to exist with a wonderful distinct worldwide diversity continuing indefinitely.

:soy:

Muslims didn't exist for the Roman Empire to hate, so your example doesn't disprove my idea.

You're obviously stuck in your own head if you think guys don't innately hate cock-mutilators.

The widespread tolerance for this Jewish BS today is a pretty recent thing borne of the intense control they have over our society.

I'm guessing the irony of this also goes over your head?

Muslims are predominantly from Semitic cultures and background too.

Being anti-Jewish doesn't mean you're anti-Semitic.

Adopting suffixes like -phobic shows you are also in a very normy mindset, because opposition while often fear-based is not necessarily so.

You can disapprove of religions or sexual practice without fearing them.

I'm thinking you intended to write "precisely".

I disagree: because muslim/jewish people come from the same semitic background and their men/women appear pretty similar to each other.

People can hate each other based on memes (look at Sunni v. Shi'ite for example, or Protestant vs. Catholic) so that is the most likely explanation for why Jews are hated, not this lookism BS.

So you're denying the possibility of any correlation whatsoever between corruption / degeneracy / prostitution?

But you were arguing as if that were a problem, meaning it's your burden to actually show that it was a problem.

If HY were going low-carb and barefoot running like Spartans why exactly should I give a shit? Be specific about what "rough upbringing" or "abuse" you were being critical of.

Bro what are you doing? You know that anti-semitic means "anti-Jewish" by definition.

The nazi thing is a meme to trigger normies most people who say they are nazi really aren't most of the time.

Bro what are you doing? You know that anti-semitic means "anti-Jewish" by definition.
I think you mean by (((definition))).

You should review your thoughts about dictionaries, how meanings change over time, why (((factors in control))) change them, etc.

I think you mean by (((definition))).

You should review your thoughts about dictionaries, how meanings change over time, why (((factors in control))) change them, etc.

I do study that all the time. It's been well accepted that anti-semitism means against jews.

I do study that all the time.
It's been well accepted that anti-semitism means against jews.
Jews get people to "accept" a lot of words meaning things unfaithful to their etymology, to push agendas.

It being "homophobia" to not want to watch naked guys swinging their dicks in a parade, for example. You must be AFRAID of them, a COWARD, to not want to see that. That's one example.

Etymology is more important than acceptance.

Jews co-opt a lot of things to make it all about them, and also to obfuscate that they're even talking about criticism of Judaism.

The term was popularized to make Judenhass (jew-hate) seem more about race, and ignore the obvious problems with the culture centered around giving blowjobs to bloodied babies.

Wow MENSA_IQcel you finally did a good thread, congratulations!. See? it's not that hard, now, if only you could stop worshiping foids you will get fixed. FABULOUSLY! is it not?

anti-racemixing people who are just fine with the Japanese continuing to exist with a wonderful distinct worldwide diversity continuing indefinitely.
Well that's generous of them :rolleyes:

The higher echelon ranking leaders of the Nazi party were incel tier men that worshipped the chad phenotype. Hitler was far from a tall blonde haired blue eyed stud.

Wow MENSA_IQcel you finally did a good thread, congratulations!. See? it's not that hard, now, if only you could stop worshiping foids you will get fixed. FABULOUSLY! is it not?
@MENSA_IQcel and Yamete, are either of you circumcised?

Well that's generous of them :rolleyes:
The point is to acknowledge distinctions within groupings. It's not fair to lump racial separatists as having the same views just like it's unfair to do that with incels.

Anyway, do you think it's mandatory for everyone to adopt the view that we should just blend all people so racial distinction is gone?

Diversity is good, why would you want to eliminate diversity?

The higher echelon ranking leaders of the Nazi party were incel tier men that worshipped the chad phenotype.
Hitler was far from a tall blonde haired blue eyed stud.
You have no idea what Hitler's private opinions are. We know he got German foids on his side en-masse, feigning to defer to Chad may simply be a tactic to get women co-operating with the war effort to help save the German people and oust the invaders.

We need fascism in Incelistan.
We will be Incel ultra nationalists of Incelistan and we will kill all normies and chads and enslave all females.
inshallah

Anyone who worships states is a worthless cuck.

I've occasionally seen posts on here sympathetic to the Nazi regime. "If only Hitler won this wouldn't be happening" is often said in response to some extreme degeneracy.
I'm just gonna ignore the rest of the reddit tier post content and respond to this. They're right, at least for whitecels whom would have far better lives. As a mixed race cel I wouldn't exist either, which would be an improvement to this current life of mine. Ethnicels would probably have been purged by now as well, in other words an improvement for them too. As to the plight of non-incel ethnics (normies), 0 fucks given.

high iq thread.
I'm just gonna ignore the rest of the reddit tier post content and respond to this. They're right, at least for whitecels whom would have far better lives. As a mixed race cel I wouldn't exist either, which would be an improvement to this current life of mine. Ethnicels would probably have been purged by now as well, in other words an improvement for them too. As to the plight of non-incel ethnics (normies), 0 fucks given.
either way we're fucked, one place we get killed or turned into slaves and the other we're treated lower than dirt

Hitler and his government were imperfect. The jews are behind immigration, degeneracy, feminism and all other types of ill.

@MENSA_IQcel and Yamete, are either of you circumcised?

The point is to acknowledge distinctions within groupings. It's not fair to lump racial separatists as having the same views just like it's unfair to do that with incels.

Anyway, do you think it's mandatory for everyone to adopt the view that we should just blend all people so racial distinction is gone?

Diversity is good, why would you want to eliminate diversity?
I don't particularly value diversity in either sense of the word. I just don't want any ethnic to feel shitted on for no good reason.

Last edited: