Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Nazis Were Not Our Friends

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I've occasionally seen posts on here sympathetic to the Nazi regime. "If only Hitler won this wouldn't be happening" is often said in response to some extreme degeneracy. There's a few other examples; normally I'd ignore posts like these but it's often enough I see them that I felt the need to write.

First I'd like to state clear and plainly that if there are any ethnics viewing this thread, you are equally as valuable as white incels. It doesn't matter what foids think, you are just as worthy and deserving of basic respect as us whitecels, racial hatred is truly a plight on humanity and has the same psycho-epistemological origins as lookism. If anyone tries to belittle you because of your race or ethnic origination, they are absolute scum.

For one the Nazis were an extremely racist and anti-semitic party. Many incels hate the Jews because they recognize some truth to the Jewish Question, but this is misguided thinking. The Jews targeted by Nazi persecution were by all means a discriminated and socio-economically disadvantaged minority. Behind all the conspiracy theories and notions of racial superiority, the reason the Nazis targeted ethnics and Jews was because of their LOOKS. If Jews typically looked like big stocky blonds, do you think the Nazis would have gone after them? If the typical gypsy looked like Sean O'pry, do you think the nordicist propaganda would have been used to justify their incarceration? No. Germans naturally hated these groups and were led on by propaganda preciously because these people are UGLY. Of course you can't explicitly announce your targeting ugly people, most people deep down are worried they themselves are ugly no matter how much they deny it. A direct threat against ugly people would be seen as a potential threat to about 80% of the population, especially among the insecure. By targeting ugly groups like Jews and Gypsies which most people know for certain they are not part of allows for easy hate-mongering.

GUESS WHO THE NAZIS CONSIDERED "SUPERIOR" AND WHO "INFERIOR"

For second, the Nazis were extremely Chad-centric and HATED non-Chads. If you got bullied in school, it would have been 10x worse in Hitler youth. Hitler was a huge fan of Sparta and wanted to model Germany off Spartan society in many ways. Hitler youth was a mandatory extra-curricular that made kids do activities such as kick-boxing, wrestling, and martial arts (meaning Chad would get a great report card for beating you up). Bullying was highly encouraged to weed out the weaker (ugly genetically inferior trash) kids. If you weren't a Chad you were not only shit on by other students but also by your Hitler Youth counselor and it was written into the job description for him to do that Now get this:

The Nazis LITERALLY had Hitler-Youth """""SLEEP-OVER""""" days where all the pupils had to sleep over night in the woods. This was to ENCOURAGE the GENETICALLY SUPERIOR to reproduce and create healthy """""ARYAN""""" babies for the Reich. Had you lived in Hitler's Germany memories would not be LDARing with some top-notch vidya cope, but hiding from the Chad bully who's GRADED to beat you up while he goes around fucking the Hitler Youth Stacies JFL.

Not to mention the Nazis were very ablest against, well of course people with disabilities. If you were autistic, crippled, or deformed (like I am) you would have been forcibly detained and put in an asylum where you were mistreated. It's a myth that the Nazis euthanized people with disabilities, they housed them in horrible institutions where they were mistreated under the guise of not being merciful to the genetic trash.

I get it that oftentimes it's Jewish liberals promoting feminism, and Nazism triggers normies, but Nazis were NOT the friends of incels. Chad would have an even better life under the Nazi regime and incels would be another undesirable group.

We need fascism in Incelistan.
We will be Incel ultra nationalists of Incelistan and we will kill all normies and chads and enslave all females.

"If only Hitler won this wouldn't be happening" is often said in response to some extreme degeneracy.
I'm pretty sure these people are trolling bro. Lmfao.

First I'd like to state clear and plainly that if there are any ethnics viewing this thread, you are equally as valuable as white incels.
Virtue signaling lol.

Water is wet thread anyways.

I'm pretty sure these people are trolling bro. Lmfao.

Virtue signaling lol.

I don't think they are trolling. I used to be alt-right when I first started to really postulate my social rejection and the problem with modern society. A lot of young people fall into that rabbit whole and believe if only Hitler won their lives would be so much better. I believed if the Nazis won their eugenics policy would have made me a Chad LMAO.

And I'm not virtue signaling because I genuinely believe that. It's only signalling when you do it to get positive attention, I just personally empathize with ethnics.

I don't think they are trolling. I used to be alt-right when I first started to really postulate my social rejection and the problem with modern society. A lot of young people fall into that rabbit whole and believe if only Hitler won their lives would be so much better. I believed if the Nazis won their eugenics policy would have made me a Chad LMAO.

And I'm not virtue signaling because I genuinely believe that. It's only signalling when you do it to get positive attention, I just personally empathize with ethnics.
The legitimate AltRightcels get banned here pretty fast lol.

If the nazis won nobody on this board would exist

If the nazis won nobody on this board would exist

I don't know if that's entirely true. The Nazis didn't sterilize anyone who wasn't a Chad, they just bullied them. Even under a Nazi society beta males would still betabux with their Reich-factory job.

I agree the nazis were cucked but at least they tried to be based

I've occasionally seen posts on here sympathetic to the Nazi regime. "If only Hitler won this wouldn't be happening" is often said in response to some extreme degeneracy. There's a few other examples; normally I'd ignore posts like these but it's often enough I see them that I felt the need to write.

First I'd like to state clear and plainly that if there are any ethnics viewing this thread, you are equally as valuable as white incels. It doesn't matter what foids think, you are just as worthy and deserving of basic respect as us whitecels, racial hatred is truly a plight on humanity and has the same psycho-epistemological origins as lookism. If anyone tries to belittle you because of your race or ethnic origination, they are absolute scum.

For one the Nazis were an extremely racist and anti-semitic party. Many incels hate the Jews because they recognize some truth to the Jewish Question, but this is misguided thinking. The Jews targeted by Nazi persecution were by all means a discriminated and socio-economically disadvantaged minority. Behind all the conspiracy theories and notions of racial superiority, the reason the Nazis targeted ethnics and Jews was because of their LOOKS. If Jews typically looked like big stocky blonds, do you think the Nazis would have gone after them? If the typical gypsy looked like Sean O'pry, do you think the nordicist propaganda would have been used to justify their incarceration? No. Germans naturally hated these groups and were led on by propaganda preciously because these people are UGLY. Of course you can't explicitly announce your targeting ugly people, most people deep down are worried they themselves are ugly no matter how much they deny it. A direct threat against ugly people would be seen as a potential threat to about 80% of the population, especially among the insecure. By targeting ugly groups like Jews and Gypsies which most people know for certain they are not part of allows for easy hate-mongering.

GUESS WHO THE NAZIS CONSIDERED "SUPERIOR" AND WHO "INFERIOR"

View attachment 241702View attachment 241703View attachment 241706View attachment 241707View attachment 241711

For second, the Nazis were extremely Chad-centric and HATED non-Chads. If you got bullied in school, it would have been 10x worse in Hitler youth. Hitler was a huge fan of Sparta and wanted to model Germany off Spartan society in many ways. Hitler youth was a mandatory extra-curricular that made kids do activities such as kick-boxing, wrestling, and martial arts (meaning Chad would get a great report card for beating you up). Bullying was highly encouraged to weed out the weaker (ugly genetically inferior trash) kids. If you weren't a Chad you were not only shit on by other students but also by your Hitler Youth counselor and it was written into the job description for him to do that Now get this:

The Nazis LITERALLY had Hitler-Youth """""SLEEP-OVER""""" days where all the pupils had to sleep over night in the woods. This was to ENCOURAGE the GENETICALLY SUPERIOR to reproduce and create healthy """""ARYAN""""" babies for the Reich. Had you lived in Hitler's Germany memories would not be LDARing with some top-notch vidya cope, but hiding from the Chad bully who's GRADED to beat you up while he goes around fucking the Hitler Youth Stacies JFL.

View attachment 241721View attachment 241722View attachment 241723

Not to mention the Nazis were very ablest against, well of course people with disabilities. If you were autistic, crippled, or deformed (like I am) you would have been forcibly detained and put in an asylum where you were mistreated. It's a myth that the Nazis euthanized people with disabilities, they housed them in horrible institutions where they were mistreated under the guise of not being merciful to the genetic trash.

I get it that oftentimes it's Jewish liberals promoting feminism, and Nazism triggers normies, but Nazis were NOT the friends of incels. Chad would have an even better life under the Nazi regime and incels would be another undesirable group.
High iq post. Imagine encouraging kids fuck in the woods as a school :feelstastyman: we would be more like communists than nazis.

Giga cope the jew taught you. Hitler would only kill the people who needed it (jews and people SO BRAIN DAMAGED they would be fucked beyond repair i.e down syndrome). The rest would just be deported. That's why Hitler had black and arab soldiers, that's why hitler was allies with non-supreme racial peoples.

Sorry didn't have the motivation to read it all but I agree tbh.im not leftist or SJW but I'm not a Nazi either.They basically considered anyone non Aryan blue eyed Chad as a subhuman to be gassed.

What's funny is that 99% of Nazi copers here don't know Hitler always considered Italians and meds in general as inferiors

It's a myth that the Nazis euthanized people with disabilities, they housed them in horrible institutions where they were mistreated under the guise of not being merciful to the genetic trash.
You're falling for historical revisionism tbh, so Aktion T4 was made up?
That's why Hitler had black and arab soldiers, that's why hitler was allies with non-supreme racial peoples.
What's more useful, cramping up death camps with more people or use other ethnics as cannon fodder?

Last edited:
Also please for the love of god make that thread on pedophilia.

@Personalityinkwell

I :heart: Hitler and there's nothing you can do about it.

What's more useful, cramping up death camps with more people or use other ethnics as cannon fodder?
Hitler would have his greater german reich based where germans/whites are (Greater germany and northern france), have russia as a puppet, and then he would leave everyone else alone. He didn't want war with the entire war. They declared it on him. All he wanted to do was unite the germans.

foids are the modern day nazis, weeding out subhumans with their chad only policy

I agree. Not to mention there were cases where nazis wouldnt kill or were reluctant to kill jews if they looked aryan enough, for example werner goldberg. Also I read an anecdote about himmler offering to spare the life of a jew who had blonde hair and blue eyes, but the jew refused. The nazis ideology was ad hoc lookism.

the nazis are dead, but their ideas are not

You're falling for historical revisionism tbh, so Aktion T4 was made up?

From my understanding the Nazis had mental asylums with patients until even the end of the world war 2.

Giga cope the jew taught you. Hitler would only kill the people who needed it (jews and people SO BRAIN DAMAGED they would be fucked beyond repair i.e down syndrome). The rest would just be deported. That's why Hitler had black and arab soldiers, that's why hitler was allies with non-supreme racial peoples.
As OP said, nazis were lookist and abusive towards even ugly germans. Also Im a slavs and slavs were considered to be natural slaves and genetic filth by the nazis. Germanic people like you still think the same of us.

Nazis would gas you all and you guys worship them. You are irrational. You are as bad as normies or foids. Wake the fuck up people

As OP said, nazis were lookist and abusive towards even ugly germans. Also Im a slavs and slavs were considered to be natural slaves and genetic filth by the nazis. Germanic people like you still think the same of us.
lole yeah but he wouldn't have killed all slavs, he would've just pushed them all beyond the urals. His reich would go from the caucus and take the Ukranian fertile land for lebensraum, then stop.

Hitler would have his greater german reich based where germans/whites are (Greater germany and northern france), have russia as a puppet, and then he would leave everyone else alone. He didn't want war with the entire war. They declared it on him. All he wanted to do was unite the germans.
And force german incels to be mistreated in the hitler youth.

I wouldn't mind if Aryan people only fucked each other. I mean, it's not like blonde, beautiful women would fuck me anyway.

As long as I'm allowed to pay for sex with reasonably beautiful women, I don't care what Chad and Stacy do.

And force german incels to be mistreated in the hitler youth.
hitler youth would be dissolved with hitler and would eventually grade down in policy like with the USSR. Right now would be peak time to live in it because that wouldn't happen anymore.

lole yeah but he wouldn't have killed all slavs, he would've just pushed them all beyond the urals. His reich would go from the caucus and take the Ukranian fertile land for lebensraum, then stop.
Hitler was lookist against slavs and he stole our land, and enslaved us. I hate him and germanic people, who have been genociding eastern europe since the northern crusades.

In the USSR there were sexual redistribution programs. Thats more what I like.

I agree with your post. Eugenics under nazi rule (had they taken over the entire world) would have spelled disaster for ugly men, especially ethnics and the disabled. But this is exactly what foids are doing now.

Foids are as bad as hitler in the way they select out ugly/disabled/ethnic men from the gene pool.

The enemy of my (((enemy))) is my friend, my "(((friend)))"

but dividing Poland with USSR, I see
Yes, to connect prussia with the german mainland and to take danzig, which the polish refused, so he invaded.
No, all he wanted(and german nation together with elites) is a revanchism for the lost WW1.
the allies declared war on Germany. All Hitler wanted was danzig and the old borders (With Austria annexed).

Appetite comes with eating: he already succeeded in taking ukraine but did not stop right there and just keep pushing forward as a classic war pig.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind if Aryan people only fucked each other. I mean, it's not like blonde, beautiful women would fuck me anyway.

As long as I'm allowed to pay for sex with reasonably beautiful women, I don't care what Chad and Stacy do.
You would be locked in aslyums and they would do illegal experiments on you. Have fun being gased "for science". And i don't know if prostitution was legal, sounds like something nazis wouldn't like