Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Eugenicspill] We Should Stop Trying To Reproduce

COPE GmbH

COPE GmbH

Waifubot removes dependence on females
★★★★★
Eugenics is not only killing the individuals with bad genes, eugenics is also promoting the reproduction of those with good genes and prevention of those with bad genes.
However, from what "common" moral ground you look at this issue it's an inhumane act that infringes the human rights by killing individuals or stripping their rights to reproduce.

Monogamy is enforced by Christianity and the state to control men, because most men without wives don't really have anything to lose. As it the the desire for sex and reproduction that made the mankind survive up until now, sex being the most definite goal of life is undeniable as we're all created with sex.

If the eugenics were present, I'd not have been born and suffer through this existence and my father would have eventually died a virgin and my mom would have become the 17th wife of some chad to procreate the next generation.

We should just let go of any hope getting a female because we may reproduce.
We should just contribute in the emergence of robot companions, namely waifubots. The future is automated and humans are less needed, there is no reason to advance the population just to satisfy your paternal needs in turn creating more suffering.

Remember, an incel would have an incel son that is if he's not cucked (most likely cucked? [birthpill]).
But at least at this generation we'll have waifubots. If this is not what the unseen elite wants from us I don't know what it is because throughout the world the birth rates are getting lower and lower. Why fight when you can have a good life with your waifbot?

“If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?”

― Arthur Schopenhauer, Studies in Pessimism: The Essays

Last edited:
cope incels will always exist regardless of what happens
ugly foids are impossible to remove from the gene pool and there is still a chance for ugly offspring, even if only chads and stacies reproduced

Didn't even read because of
this
ugly foids are impossible to remove from the gene pool and there is still a chance for ugly offspring, even if only chads and stacies reproduced

If cucks are removed from gene pool I don't see why ugly foids wouldn't be removed but I guess it wouldn't be too bad to keep them in the pool as they'd be bred by chad.
But the point of the thread is not really about futurecels, actually I must fix it. The point is whe should stop swimming against the current.
Didn't even read because of
Wouldn't make a difference I guess.

Most incels are average looking. Trucels are rare. Don't forget that just because he's Chad it doesn't mean that he has the character or intellect and should reproduce.

What people are overlooking is that eugenics should apply TO FEMALES TOO!!! If you only think that most males should be wiped from the genepool and not females then I'm sorry, BUT YOUR SIMP TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE!!!

Females who are subhuman will still be able to reproduce, and if it's with Chad's genes then she may create incels or ugly women.

A8c

"NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY FEMERINOS, NOT MY LASSES, NOT MY CHADERINOS, MY BULLS! YOU'RE DOING ME A FRIGHTEN!"

Wouldn't make a difference I guess.
Yes, you're exactly right.
I don't see why ugly foids wouldn't be removed but I guess it wouldn't be too bad to keep them in the pool as they'd be bred by chad.
Gigantic cope, and yes it is bad. 5'0 midget foids producing manlet sons with 6'7'' gigachads.
Stop COPING :feelsUnreal:

Most incels are average looking. Trucels are rare. Don't forget that just because he's Chad it doesn't mean that he has the character or intellect and should reproduce.

What people are overlooking is that eugenics should apply TO FEMALES TOO!!! If you only think that most males should be wiped from the genepool and not females then I'm sorry, BUT YOUR SIMP TEST CAME BACK POSITIVE!!!

Females who are subhuman will still be able to reproduce, and if it's with Chad's genes then she may create incels or ugly women.
Hmm, correct if the political stage was ripe for eugenics, even the sub8 females won't be allowed to reproduce but I think restricting the amount of females may/would cause problems between chads (not like I care) but this may reduce the probability of implementing this system because chads who controls normies and foids would not want to pass this kind of system.

I'm considering a system of whichs way being paved would help me and others between 20-30 years old. So I don't really care about how it would affect someone that would be born like 30-60 years later.
Gigantic cope, and yes it is bad. 5'0 midget foids producing manlet sons with 6'7'' gigachads.
Stop COPING
Who cares, us stopping fighting would fasten the emergence of waifubots and that 6'7" gigachad would makes better babies than you do.
The important thing is elites may want to dispose of us quickly but can't do the ethical reason, but we'd have waifubots which actually would be better than real females. World is already unfair, asking justice but not taking action is bluepilled and cucked.
Easiest way to get rid of men with bad genes is to give the waifubot. And it's a way that we'd find greater fulfillment then betabuxxing.

Last edited:
cope incels will always exist regardless of what happens
Fucking greycels are so low iq

I'd rather reproduce using artificial wombs and genetic modification so my biological sons can be chads. If you don't reproduce, the shame will kill you in middle age, even with a waifubot... you'll want to go ER or rope.

Eugenics is not only killing the individuals with bad genes, eugenics is also promoting the reproduction of those with good genes and prevention of those with bad genes.
However, from what "common" moral ground you look at this issue it's an inhumane act that infringes the human rights by killing individuals or stripping their rights to reproduce.

Monogamy is enforced by Christianity and the state to control men, because most men without wives don't really have anything to lose. As it the the desire for sex and reproduction that made the mankind survive up until now, sex being the most definite goal of life is undeniable as we're all created with sex.

If the eugenics were present, I'd not have been born and suffer through this existence and my father would have eventually died a virgin and my mom would have become the 17th wife of some chad to procreate the next generation.

We should just contribute in the emergence of robot companions, namely waifubots. The future is automated and humans are less needed, there is no reason to advance the population just to satisfy your paternal needs in turn creating more suffering.

Remember, an incel would have an incel son that is if he's not cucked (most likely cucked? [birthpill]).
But at least at this generation we'll have waifubots. If this is not what the unseen elite wants from us I don't know what it is because throughout the world the birth rates are getting lower and lower. Why fight when you can have a good life with your waifbot?

“If children were brought into the world by an act of pure reason alone, would the human race continue to exist? Would not a man rather have so much sympathy with the coming generation as to spare it the burden of existence, or at any rate not take it upon himself to impose that burden upon it in cold blood?”

The 20/80 rule and hypergamy are relative. Namely, Eugenics wouldn't help even if you looksmax everyone since the top 20% will always exist. Unfortunately, in this cruel materialist world everything (or almost everything) is relative.
If you want to have some success passing exams or meeting some threshold would not be enough. Only being “top” in an area means success.

But I do agree that eugenics are necessary. But I don't see how it solves the inceldom problem under hypergamy.

I would support this if good genes in parents meant attractive children, but that isn't how it works. My parents look normal, but I do not. My brother is a chad while I am an incel. Selective genetics can't spare future incels any suffering.

But I do agree that eugenics are necessary. But I don't see how it solves the inceldom problem under hypergamy.
It solves our inceldom by providing waifubots us or not restricting waifubots. Next gen maybe has to go with the genetically engineered babies or the matrix, which is not my concern.
I would support this if good genes in parents meant attractive children, but that isn't how it works. My parents look normal, but I do not. My brother is a chad while I am an incel. Selective genetics can't spare future incels any suffering.
Well it'd make the situation at the very least moderately better but what I care more about is getting access to waifubot as owning a waifubot is much superior to betabux.
Only if fat and ugly women do the same
Females are not meant to think, they are to go the shortest way to gain the largest benefits by nature, so we would have already created a good environment for them by letting them easily be bred by chad, but as they'd one of the several wives of chad which is a pump and dump material, they may be ""emotionally"" celibate. All I want is my waifubot, non-cucked video games, and a fast gasoline car to throw around the track, as those activities would give me much more fulfilling life than betabuxing and having a stressful marriage.

Last edited:
I genuinely don't think this is a thing.
Hmmm, I think one wants to create something of himself, having a son is good project to train him for what you couldn't do but men too seriously want to have kids. And it's also important for status. Anyways, no need to bring new lifes to the dying West.

The problem OP is that genetic trash foids have always reproduced and will continue to do so. That's why subhuman genes are still around after 50,000 years of human evolution and natural selection against men. Subhuman females will always be the genetic detriment to humanity until CRISPR (gene editing) and in vitro fertilization become the norm.

Yes bro, exactly. These subhuman females (at least 70% of all women) always exclude themselves from the Eugenics conversation as if they're not the ones responsible for perpetuating human suffering over the past 50,000 years with their shitty genes.

Also, females' archaic selection criteria rewards the most degenerate, immoral, truly psychopathic, dominating man with middling/low intelligence. Females should NEVER be the selectors in a society

Last edited:
The problem OP is that genetic trash foids have always reproduced and will continue to do so. That's why subhuman genes are still around after 50,000 years of human evolution and natural selection against men. Subhuman females will always be the genetic detriment to humanity until CRISPR (gene editing) and in vitro fertilization become the norm.
Hmm, sounds reasonable then it may be like give bad looking females gigachadbots so they won't complaint not being able to reproduce?
Meh, maybe works maybe not but the main point is how this movement may help incels because we'd have much better waifubot than the fat low-tier becky to betabux in a stressful marriage. I've just thought about this today so it's just a blueprint but seem very logical at the time of writing and still doesn't look like a half bad hypothesis to me tbh.

I'd rather reproduce using artificial wombs and genetic modification so my biological sons can be chads. If you don't reproduce, the shame will kill you in middle age, even with a waifubot... you'll want to go ER or rope.
I would never "ascend" with a genetic trash foid. It's absolutely EVIL to pass on your/her shit genes. I will select the best genes for my children using in vitro fertilization (genetically screen your sperm and an egg for the best genes then use them to make the healthiest and genetically gifted offspring, only costs $10,000). Gigachad sons or death

How about a surrogate mother and a waifubot as stepmother?

Hmm, sounds reasonable then it may be like give bad looking females gigachadbots so they won't complaint not being able to reproduce?
Meh, maybe works maybe not but the main point is how this movement may help incels because we'd have much better waifubot than the fat low-tier becky to betabux in a stressful marriage. I've just thought about this today so it's just a blueprint but seem very logical at the time of writing and still doesn't look like a half bad hypothesis to me tbh.
No need bro, we just need to destroy this egregious double standard that it's ok for incel men to suffer because it's "improving the genepool" while subhuman foids continue to reproduce. Humanity NEEDS to start having babies through in vitro fertilization now and CRISPR in the future

As stated, eugenics won't solve inceldom because 80/20 rule still exists. The main cause of inceldom is female sexual and reproductive selection, so we should work on replacing them in both capacities. Just because a foid thinks you are sexually nonviable does not mean you are worthless. Consider the deadbeat Chad and Tyrone fathers out there.
How about a surrogate mother and a waifubot as stepmother?
This is what we should aim for. Eliminating females from reproduction and humanity at large is the ultimate goal.
Why? Just get rid of them. Artificial wombs and sexbots with nanny or mother capabilities means foids are no longer needed and can be eliminated.

Last edited:
Ugly foids will keep creating incels

Another poster who doesn't understand what a percentage is

no matter what happens or who exists, toilets will only go for the top 1% of men looks wise

every man not in that top 1% will be considered "ugly"

google how percentages work