Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Movie 'Catch Me If You Can 'Shows The Benefits Of Having Good Genes.

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
Recently watched the film "Catch Me If You Can" with Leonardo DiCaprio. For those of you that have saw it,know that this movie only shows how looks,IQ and genetics in general can help you in life. Frank wouldn't have been able to manipulate and deceive all those people if it wasn't for his IQ and looks. Imagine if he was a black trucel, I don't think he would have made it that far. Him creating the best fake checks ever, took him his IQ along with his manipulating and pretending. Also his looks helped because he looked very high trust and was easy to manipulate women.

Movie just shows that genetics can help you alot in different aspects of life. Whether it's careermaxxing, Moneymaxxing w[UWSL]hatever.[/UWSL]

Still a good movie though

Last edited:
For those of you who haven't seen the movie. Since I'm guessing it's why they are no replies so far:feelsseriously:. It's basically about a 16 yr old from new York who runs away from home after his parents divorce and starts forging fake checks and impersonating different identities to get himself around. And throughout the movie, he manipulates foids into banking checks, uses his charisma to his best ability to impersonate different identitys etc.

And basically what I'm trying to say is, it takes looks, IQ, charisma etc to do such a thing. Which genetics obviously grants him the ability to do so. Which is why it's kind of blackpilled.

For any confusedcels out there.

Last edited:
Yeah, at the beginning he manipulated mostly foids cause he is a Chad

Looks > everything

I believe his own father told him that

He was really planning on marrying that becky tho jfl, ofc there had to be :bluepill: