Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The most validating sign of male worth is your ability to fuck as many shallow women for free as possible

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
It doesn't matter if you manage to be 5'4 and luck out on ONE stacy. Or if you can only score with average women with good personalities :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, only because you have your shit together and work really really hard. It doesn't matter if you have 20 guns have plans to go ER, and you can choke out a bear.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS is if stupid whores with 2 braincells wants to fuck you within 5 seconds of her seeing you. It doesn't even matter if they are particularly hot. Definitely have to be over a 5.5. It just matters that they are stupid hivemindey whores and that they are really really shallow. Preferably racist in a hypocritical way, and very ignorant. These are the women that you want to impregnate, then abandon, to fill the ranks of future society.

Last edited:
Do females want St. Sam within 5 seconds of seeing him?

That's basically how toilets think, so you're saying a man's worth is defined by what women think about him? Therefore the most important thing is what toilets think is valuable? Why do you have a problem with their standards then?

That's basically how toilets think, so you're saying a man's worth is defined by what women think about him? Therefore the most important thing is what toilets think is valuable? Why do you have a problem with their standards then?
your worth to women is all that matters if ur a heterosexual young male. anyone who denies this bassic truth is on some intense copium.

Do females want St. Sam within 5 seconds of seeing him?

yes they want St Sam within 5 seconds of laying eyes on him. they want him to dissappear within 5 seconds of laying eyes on him

your worth to women is all that matters if ur a heterosexual young male. anyone who denies this bassic truth is on some intense copium.
"your worth to women"
I'm not a woman, why do I care?
You are so low IQ and have very low IQ gynocentric takes, why bother having a youtube channel
Why don't you go ask a woman what you should do with yourself?
If you value their opinion so much then you should probably kill yourself since that's what women think should happen to incels like yourself
If you don't this, then you are the one coping
Seriously, go kill yourself faggot

yes they want St Sam within 5 seconds of laying eyes on him. they want him to dissappear within 5 seconds of laying eyes on him
Brootal

Anyone who don't wanted to be a slayer during teenage years, are coping hard.

Society as a whole respects a man who's able to fuck a lot of women for free. Men will respect such a man and feel like he's cool, while women will fancy him or call him names such as a fuckboy or whatever. Which clearly praises him with that status.

Society as a whole respects a man who's able to fuck a lot of women for free. Men will respect such a man and feel like he's cool, while women will fancy him or call him names such as a fuckboy or whatever. Which clearly praises him with that status.
you talk to me like i already don’t know what society at large thinks
now answer me honestly, if you hold others opinions in such high regard, why haven’t you killed yourself yet?
since that’s what society at large want you as an incel to do

you talk to me like i already don’t know what society at large thinks
now answer me honestly, if you hold others opinions in such high regard, why haven’t you killed yourself yet?
since that’s what society at large want you as an incel to do
thats a good question, I think the only reason why I'm alive is that I have a LOT of hentai and orgasm frequently

thats a good question, I think the only reason why I'm alive is that I have a LOT of hentai and orgasm frequently
i wouldn’t kms because i’m not the stereotypical person to get superficially validated by cumdumpsters and male pigeons jestermaxing for social cred
as long as i can get my pleasures i will be fine and happy, i don’t even want contact with normans

Anyone who don't wanted to be a slayer during teenage years, are coping hard.
I wanted to start family and have children during teenage years and my peers laughed at me.
Not sure if they laughed because they knew it wont happen since Im that ugly or they laughed at me for wanting family and children.
Fast forward 15 years into future - Im the only one that doesnt have family and everyone that laughed at me has one.

i wouldn’t kms because i’m not the stereotypical person to get superficially validated by cumdumpsters and male pigeons jestermaxing for social cred
as long as i can get my pleasures i will be fine and happy, i don’t even want contact with normans
Based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Its either we agree that women are inferior and wedont care waht they think about us or we say they are superrior to men therefore their validation matter most.

Last edited:
THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS is if stupid whores with 2 braincells wants to fuck you within 5 seconds of her seeing you
Thats exactly how hive minded foids and bluepilled normies validate men.
Being able to fuck foid anythime you want because of your good looks must feel nice though.

It doesn't matter if you manage to be 5'4 and luck out on ONE stacy. Or if you can only score with average women with good personalities :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:, only because you have your shit together and work really really hard. It doesn't matter if you have 20 guns have plans to go ER, and you can choke out a bear.

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS is if stupid whores with 2 braincells wants to fuck you within 5 seconds of her seeing you. It doesn't even matter if they are particularly hot. Definitely have to be over a 5.5. It just matters that they are stupid hivemindey whores and that they are really really shallow. Preferably racist in a hypocritical way, and very ignorant. These are the women that you want to impregnate, then abandon, to fill the ranks of future society.
Yes, only your ability to harvest sex matters

Thats exactly how hive minded foids and bluepilled normies validate men.
Being able to fuck foid anythime you want because of your good looks must feel nice though.
There is difference between being able to fuck and really fuck. Maybe you're very religious or just wait for your 'love' but knowing that you can get sex if you want it must be absolutely fantastic. It would make life much more bearable.
Unfortunately, not all men experience such luxury.

There is difference between being able to fuck and really fuck. Maybe you're very religious or just wait for your 'love' but knowing that you can get sex if you want it must be absolutely fantastic. It would make life much more bearable.
Unfortunately, not all men experience such luxury.
Well actually while I was reading your answer I realised I can go fuck prostitutes anytime I want for 50€.

"your worth to women"
I'm not a woman, why do I care?
You are so low IQ and have very low IQ gynocentric takes, why bother having a youtube channel
Why don't you go ask a woman what you should do with yourself?
If you value their opinion so much then you should probably kill yourself since that's what women think should happen to incels like yourself
If you don't this, then you are the one coping
Seriously, go kill yourself faggot

easy there kid, take your meds and meditate on the horseshit you just typed out before you sperg out on me

your worth to women isnt what should bother you, but its ramifications or consequences. the consequences of you being of low value to women is you not getting to creampie them and fuck their holes. how do you spin that take into a gynocentric one ?
its nothing of the sort. its a very pragmatic take.

So so. If you scored a Becky your lifting your status.

Or maybe is a bad misterpretation that handsome men are the engaged men who foids find atractive according academic studies.

All
Women are shallow