Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The most soul crushing thought I have

ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
Reminder that: You will NEVER have a gf to hug you every night as you fall asleep, and tell you she loves you.
Instead youre a KHHV subhuman.
If this isnt pure ropefuel I dont know what is :feelscry: :feelsrope:

sorry for bad spelling, english is not my first language.

First welcome, second yes it's sucks , we can't ever have that. The only thing you can hug is your own pillow:feelscry:

@Adoring Fan Thanks for welcome! Iv never had anyone say that to me before.

Interesting username ngl, I smell something fishy tbh

@Adoring Fan Thanks for welcome! Iv never had anyone say that to me before.
You could just reply to me, don't thank me , members are always welcome here. Good posting from now own dude, and follow the rules.

Bingo, high iq
You seem very observent! also thanks for saying "High IQ" this is the most copliments ive ever gotten.
And I have lurked here for a few months. So I can tell LARP accounts from real ones.

It's pretty fucking horrible. Just never having that closeness to another person, to feel her soft hair, smell her perfume on your pillow, the warmth of another person that cares about you. Life is just not meant living like this.

It's pretty fucking horrible. Just never having that closeness to another person, to feel her soft hair, smell her perfume on your pillow, the warmth of another person that cares about you. Life is just not meant living like this.
tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back