Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TMI I am having fissures and haemorrhoids and it is the most soul crushing thing I hv gone through unironically

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
Okay just so u know warning this is about poop and anuses . If that shiet weirds u out don't bother reading

anyways I don't have anyone else to share this with but I essentially eat like shit. As a college student my diet usually is bread, pasta , beer and cookies. Basically cheap junk food .

As u can see no vegetables.

Anyways last week Because of my shiet diet I went to poop and cuz it was a huge hard piece of shit (quite literally) that won't come out in frustration I just said fuck it and pushed while straining my ass.

Which lead me to getting chronic fissures/haemorrhoids. For anyone who doesn't know what that is- It's essentially tears in your anal passage because of prolonged straining caused by Constipation

I went to the doctor and that piece of shit gave me a medicine that makes me poop more.

So now I have to go take a shit while there are fucking tears down then and it's the most soul crushing shit already.

I bleed profusely and it feels like I am being fucked by a serrated army knife up my ass.

I fear eating cuz eating means I would go to poop. And because of my haemorrhoids pooping is extremely painful and takes me an hour .

Also walking is painful too. Hurts like a bitch up my ass while I am walking down my lecture halls

Sitting on wooden seats hurt too

Everything hurts

FUCK MY LYFFFFFF:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Also the doctor said there is no as such cure I would have to wait for it to heal itself

:feelsbadman:. If you will get better try to walk at least 5-10km every day so you will get physical activity and your ass will be more healthy.

:feelsbadman:. If you will get better try to walk at least 5-10km every day so you will get physical activity and your ass will be more healthy.
lol yeah I have to just wait it out i guess

I recommend using lubricant next time to prevent fissures.

Okay just so u know warning this is about poop and anuses . If that shiet weirds u out don't bother reading

anyways I don't have anyone else to share this with but I essentially eat like shit. As a college student my diet usually is bread, pasta , beer and cookies. Basically cheap junk food .

Anyways last week Because of my shiet diet I went to poop and cuz it was a huge hard piece of shit (quite literally) that won't come out in frustration I just said fuck it and pushed while straining my ass.

Which lead me to getting chronic fissures/haemorrhoids. For anyone who doesn't know what that is- It's essentially tears in your anal passage because of prolonged straining caused by Constipation

I went to the doctor and that piece of shit gave me a medicine that makes me poop more.

So now I have to go take a shit while there are fucking tears down then and it's the most soul crushing shit already.

I bleed profusely and it feels like I am being fucked by a serrated army knife up my ass.

I fear eating cuz eating means I would go to poop. And because of my haemorrhoids pooping is extremely painful and takes me an hour .

Also walking is painful too. Hurts like a bitch up my ass while I am walking down my lecture halls

Everything hurts

Also the doctor said there is no as such cure I would have to wait for it to heal itself
Look into green smoothies, oatmeal, sweet potatoes

:feelsbadman: Damn dude, sounds rough. Is there some kind of cream or ointment u got from the doctor that would help with the pain or healing?

:feelsbadman: Damn dude, sounds rough. Is there some kind of cream or ointment u got from the doctor that would help with the pain or healing?
yeah nigger (not literally) gave me a numbing cream . But here's the fucking catch. U have to put the finger up the ass to apply it. And that is so unbelievably painful I end up not applying it at all

Everything hurts

I cant imagine how faggots seem to enjoy putting monster sized objects in their asshole.They probably seem to enjoy the pain JFL

Everything hurts

Sorry.

I'm sure with medical help you'll return to health

Take some pain killers till it heals.

Bro thats like 1/10 on the pain scale. U cereal mang :feelsugh:
come live one day with my back pain and you will rope in 10 minutes

Bro thats like 1/10 on the pain scale. U cereal mang :feelsugh:
come live one day with my back pain and you will rope in 10 minutes
im on alcohol +weed right now cause my sciatica + herniated discs are killing me.

Ibuprofen sucks, doc did not want to get me some good pills unfortunately

im on alcohol +weed right now cause my sciatica + herniated discs are killing me.

Ibuprofen sucks, doc did not want to get me some good pills unfortunately
sciatica is hell ibuprofen doesnt touch it you need a stronger drug.

Find a better dr dont accept being treated like trash

sciatica is hell ibuprofen doesnt touch it you need a stronger drug.

Find a better dr dont accept being treated like trash
german healthcare sucks cause you wait weeks+months for a new appointment if i switch docs

german healthcare sucks cause you wait weeks+months for a new appointment if i switch docs
Then tell him you need a better drug or make the switch.

Make a scene in the hospital just do something dont shut up about it because they dont care and dont wana do their job

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back