Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The most popular blackpill YouTube channel is run by a Chad

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Brutal that normies only accept and swallow the blackpill when an attractive man is feeding it to them. Look at all the cucks and femroids in the comments
View: https://youtu.be/27xH9e4vQ6A?si=i063f2F9XxfmX10C

Picsart 23 09 22 12 34 39 450

JFL at foid trying to make it about herself

Picsart 23 09 22 12 35 49 303

Last edited:
Look at his censored penis, He is literally showing off but censored it, That means he actually filmed his penis but decided to blur it out instead, ALOT of males watch this, What a faggot!
He's using his channel as an opportunity to humble brag to subhumans.

The Blackpill is self-evident as only blackpilled chads can disseminate it, incels who live the other side of the blackpill are always suppressed

What is humble brag? We should neuter him!
"I'm so sorry you're ugly and short my friend. I can't really relate because I'm 6'2 with an extremely attractive face, blonde hair, and blue eyes as well as a huge throbbing 7 inch dick, BUT I DEFINITELY FEEL BAD FOR YOU!:chad:"

The Blackpill is self-evident as only blackpilled chads can disseminate it, incels who live the other side of the blackpill are always suppressed
Truth.

the thumbnail literally says "genetic determinism" which is the opposite of blackpill

according to his account he got blackpilled because he used to be a manlet and framlet in high school and hit puberty late, he saw how foids started treating him after he got taller and a bigger overall frame, either way he's a sexhaver so I don't take anything he says seriously
Yup sex overrides sympathy easy otherwise chads will help incels get laid but they are more than happy to horde all the pounds of pussy for themselves

Noone truly understands our struggles besides other subhumans
Some people can understand they just don't have any incentive too, I am not a manlet but I can understand the plight of manlets. society just doesn't encourage men lifting each other up without scamming one another

Like I've always said, incels worship chads more than foids do.

Gerbert Johnson isn't blackpill. I think he's more like one of those self-improvement "feel good abour yourself kings" type of person.

"I'm so sorry you're ugly and short my friend. I can't really relate because I'm 6'2 with an extremely attractive face, blonde hair, and blue eyes as well as a huge throbbing 7 inch dick, BUT I DEFINITELY FEEL BAD FOR YOU!:chad:"
I think he stated he was like 5'10 on video about height but I digress.

Yup sex overrides sympathy easy otherwise chads will help incels get laid but they are more than happy to horde all the pounds of pussy for themselves
If we remove female from the equation then friendships between incels and Chads happen, and they help the incels improve on certain things.
ANotehr reason as to why male-only clubs/hobbies must return

If we remove female from the equation then friendships between incels and Chads happen, and they help the incels improve on certain things.
ANotehr reason as to why male-only clubs/hobbies must return
Only in superficial ways, and they will demain you as soon as foids show up trust don't fall for this jock meme. I went to an american high school and they don't become hostile to subhumans until foids show up. Since foids have rights they will always go to where chad is and vice versa

Why in gods name is this faggot standing naked rambling about supposed blackpills, and more importantly why are men watching it?

Why in gods name is this faggot standing naked rambling about supposed blackpills, and more importantly why are men watching it?
Normies are watching it because normies worship chad and attractive men. They're mindless disgusting animals who deserve the absolute worst.

he actually does good content. not some redpill grifter or some basement truecel low effort videos. also, he is no chad. just some average height white zoomer who was turbo manlet in high school. that's why he has some self-awareness. male zoomers these days are much more receptive to the blackpill than millennials IT fags. most of them are borderline incels.

He's using his channel as an opportunity to humble brag to subhumans.
there is another channel who is quite popular starts with Q letter
it does blackpill stuff but it it's catered to normies then it's definitely showing only socially aceptable side of it

as for guy i watched his video about height, and you are right he just want to feel superior to less fortunate individuals

s0c565.JPG

Brutal
They will never give us recognition, instead they give thanks to the guys who use our suffering as content

what are his stances ?
I don't know, i don't watch their videos or read their shit. All i know is that it exists and has a fairly large audience

there is another channel who is quite popular starts with Q letter
it does blackpill stuff but it it's catered to normies then it's definitely showing only socially aceptable side of it

as for guy i watched his video about height, and you are right he just want to feel superior to less fortunate individuals
QOVES Studio
He’s a currynigger
what are his stances ?
Nothing good for us. His audience is majority foids and faggots, and he’s well aware of this. Still he exposes them to the blackpill for $ and exacerbates the already terrible issue of hypergamy.

imo he should be stripped of all his clothing and castrated, then keelhauled underneath a ship in arctic waters. Preferably arctic waters full of maritime predators like leopard seals, orcas, and polar bears :society:

Fuck him and fuck every zoomer in existence.

Also, fuck all the failed normies who watch him.

the thumbnail literally says "genetic determinism" which is the opposite of blackpill
This deluded infiltrator was something else, but I still can't figure out just what he meant by this. Just how the fuck are determinism and blackpill NOT synonymous?

What happened for this guy to become so big? I remember watching 1-2 videos of him when he was fairly small and those were uninteresting and annoying. 300k subs is a high amount.

What happened for this guy to become so big? I remember watching 1-2 videos of him when he was fairly small and those were uninteresting and annoying. 300k subs is a high amount.
He's attractive.