Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The most brutal blackpill in 15 seconds from tails

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
This video lasts for only 15 seconds but I hate every second of it.

The foid looking mildly bored and wanting to see what's behind the dwarf face filter. Then the gigachad removing it and doing the most blank expression ever, and foid doing the dumb surprise face and then finished it off with blushing and squealing.
In a nutshell this video is saying that chad's mere existence is more meaningful than your life and accomplisments ever will be

In case youtube shorts video format is slow and buggy, here's extracted video for your convinience

Share if you think you have any other clip that trumps it

She was shocked at his true personality.

I didn't know there were filters that could hide your personality.

Personality detector working as intended

The foid looking mildly bored and wanting to see what's behind the dwarf face filter. Then the gigachad removing it and doing the most blank expression ever, and foid doing the dumb surprise face and then finished it off with blushing and squealing.
In a nutshell this video is saying that chad's mere existence is more meaningful than your life and accomplisments ever will be

In case youtube shorts video format is slow and buggy, here's extracted video for your convinience
View attachment 686644

K

Interesting. Seems like women can detect your personality by analyzing your face

This is what can happen to you if you just showered more :foidSoy:

Interesting. Seems like women can detect your personality by analyzing your face
0E609BE8 301D 4B2E A557 CDE84CF7AF95

View attachment 686644

We will never experience this.