Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The most beautiful cat in the world: My son

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
My mother found him in the garden the day ted kazynski died, he was about half a poubd and covered in fleas. My sister and I spent hours picking fleas off

We had to keep him in my room separate from the other cats to prevent him spreading illness. At the vet it turns out he had worms and some disease so we had to get him medicine for that most didn't think he would live.

He is now 9 pounds and the most beautiful cat in the world. He also sleeps with his tounge out sometimes.

20231008 141214
20231023 164442

cats will eat your corpse after you rope.

cats will eat your corpse after you rope.
I know, he has checked to see if I am alive before, He will start with the face when he eats me.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww so cute

Here's mine

Cats are based. I like the black cat on the right.

My mother found him in the garden the day ted kazynski died, he was about half a poubd and covered in fleas. My sister and I spent hours picking fleas off

We had to keep him in my room separate from the other cats to prevent him spreading illness. At the vet it turns out he had worms and some disease so we had to get him medicine for that most didn't think he would live.

He is now 9 pounds and the most beautiful cat in the world. He also sleeps with his tounge out sometimes.

View attachment 1023823View attachment 1023824
Mogs me

Beautiful cat