Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Mods are asleep, Most users are hibernating.Let the Insomniacels rule over tonight.

Zaetheus

Zaetheus

変態/オタク神。 私たち全員に慈悲をください。
-
Only Insomniacels/Nocturnalcels are lurking on the prowl for the best thread to comment on.CALLING ALL TRUCELS GATHER! We must JOIN FORCES!
DB33216E FD90 4762 9D04 2EE6BD726482

Edit:I forgot about time zones, fuck me(no , don’t I’m not gay)

5:30 AM

listening to this

thinking about surgeries

rotting alone while normies are wasted and high af

Vampire squad checking in.

giphy.gif

I

used to listen to him when I was in middle school shiiit times tbh.

I peaked in middle school. Honestly life wasn't bad before social media and online dating took over. But it only lasted for a very short period before my life was over at around the age of 17-18

Time to break every rule on the book!

I peaked in middle school. Honestly life wasn't bad before social media and online dating took over. But it only lasted for a very short period before my life was over at around the age of 17-18
Imagine how worse it will be in 10-20 years . Upcoming incels will have a shit time.
Time to break every rule on the book!
You got that right , boyo.:feelsokman:

Bro I got some Jewish holiday keeping me from school tomorrow or I'd be in bed by midnight.

My vampire days are coming to an end and soon I'll have to rejoin the living.

Going to go to bed at the crack of midnight from now on.

Imagine how worse it will be in 10-20 years . Upcoming incels will have a shit time.

You got that right , boyo.:feelsokman:

Have you seen the rat utopia experiment? I feel like that's where we are headed and we are currently in the "beautiful ones" phase

Have you seen the rat utopia experiment? I feel like that's where we are headed and we are currently in the "beautiful ones" phase
No I didn’t but I just looked it up, I can see it happening actually.

A6F77E9B D963 4252 B164 6C071AC653BA
B3D28D6D 9A8A 44E4 875C 9BD5D4A236C6

Im going to sleep at 11pm tonite can i join too?

I love you guys... i really do. No homo of course :);)

Im going to sleep at 11pm tonite can i join too?
It’s almost 2 am where I am , join the nocturnal GANG:cool:
9:51 pm for me, i can barely sleep due to stress and other shit, have fucking purple eye bags
I use eye cream and I have no dark circles or bags or lines. And I look like I got a full nights sleep. Eye cream rollers are amazing and they are only like $10 .

Its 07 43 in the morning, I still didn't sleep and I'm watching anime. I sleep when I get tired otherwise I wont.

I use eye cream and I have no dark circles or bags or lines. And I look like I got a full nights sleep. Eye cream rollers are amazing and they are only like $10 .

Think

nigga u still gonna draw me or wassp

It's actually the morning here in the UK. Coming up to 9am. I slept at a strange time yesterday evening and then didn't wake up until the middle of the night... so I just stayed up o.O

I've been gaming and also eating food from the 24 hour supermarket and mcdonalds down the road :D

We aren't at the beautiful ones phase yet. I think we are currently in the stagnation phase, where a large portion of males stop interacting with females. Reason in the study was that defending territory became harder as the population increased so only the most aggressive of males but up with this level of competition. The males who decided to withdraw from society basically ended up ignoring females, some rats turning full on homo and started fucking other male rats. The withdrawn males still knew how to be a rat so they would develop social heiarchies and some would mate with the females, but not as many as before. Females started to take over the roles of the males, less babies are born, and the young do not get as much care from the mothers since the mothers are too busy trying to act like males.

The "beautiful ones" phase comes after, is when the young becomes so socially isolated that they simply do not know how to be a rat. They have no desire to mate and just sit around primping themselves because that is what feels good to them. Incels today most certainly know what sex is and still engage in behaviors that would hopefully make them look better to the opposite sex. That is more in line with the stagnant males than the beautiful ones.

We aren't at the beautiful ones phase yet. I think we are currently in the stagnation phase, where a large portion of males stop interacting with females. Reason in the study was that defending territory became harder as the population increased so only the most aggressive of males but up with this level of competition. The males who decided to withdraw from society basically ended up ignoring females, some rats turning full on homo and started fucking other male rats. The withdrawn males still knew how to be a rat so they would develop social heiarchies and some would mate with the females, but not as many as before. Females started to take over the roles of the males, less babies are born, and the young do not get as much care from the mothers since the mothers are too busy trying to act like males.

The "beautiful ones" phase comes after, is when the young becomes so socially isolated that they simply do not know how to be a rat. They have no desire to mate and just sit around primping themselves because that is what feels good to them. Incels today most certainly know what sex is and still engage in behaviors that would hopefully make them look better to the opposite sex. That is more in line with the stagnant males than the beautiful ones.

In any case this world is fucked.

I cant wait when humans all perish