Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The modern world is hell

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Just look how obsolete men have become. Look how women are becoming whores instead of housewives. Look how retards keep inventing new mashines so that men who do certain jobs loose those and are not needed anymore.

Just look at all this. Compare this to a time like 1920 or something. We are living in hell right now.

Last edited:

This is all the average man has to look forward to tbh

yes i hate society too
collapse when?

Compare this to a time like 1920 or something.
We had the Great Depression in 1920. Apart from that, I understand your point.

Automation is one of the biggest upcoming problems of our century. Not only the fact that regular workers are going to be replaced by robots and machines but a good portion of society doesn't have the cognitive capacity, commonly measured by IQ tests, required to be able to compete for the remaining jobs.

Seriously, about 15% of the population has an IQ of 85. There are few jobs which require a level of cognitive capacity that low and their numbers are dwindling with each passing year. Curiously, no one's addressing that problem. People would rather deconstruct the patriarchy or denounce White Supremacy as they relentlessly do in Academia.

We are living in hell right now.
Oh, we're just at the beginning. It will get way worse. Humanity peaked in 2000, it's only going downwards since then.

Experience trumps IQ.
Cognitive capacity enables individuals to perform complex tasks. There's no experience for someone who is extremely unintelligent to the point where they can't even memorize numbers or follow written instructions. You'll never see an 85 IQ prestigious engineer for this very reason.

Automation is one of the biggest upcoming problems of our century. Not only the fact that regular workers are going to be replaced by robots and machines but a good portion of society doesn't have the cognitive capacity, commonly measured by IQ tests, required to be able to compete for the remaining jobs.

Seriously, about 15% of the population has an IQ of 85. There are few jobs which require a level of cognitive capacity that low and their numbers are dwindling with each passing year. Curiously, no one's addressing that problem. People would rather deconstruct the patriarchy or denounce White Supremacy as they relentlessly do in Academia.
no one is adressing the problem,because to "combat" the problem is to destroy the technological system and no one wants to do that.read uncle ted writings.

The only cope I have left is accelerationism. I hope that it gets so dystopian, so unapologetically terrible for everyone that there is nothing left to do but rise up and revolt. That or we advance enough so I can just upload my consciousness online and just say fuck it. Live my life as a cyberslave because that’s all that awaits us

The Great Depression happened in 1930. 1920s were named the “roaring” 20s because of economic boom.
True. The calm before the storm. It's terrifying how drastically things can change in a short time period. Makes me grasp what else we are going to face 10 years from now.

True. The calm before the storm. It's terrifying how drastically things can change in a short time period. Makes me grasp what else we are going to face 10 years from now.
Hopefully quick death:feelsjuice:

Lifestyle inflation

Average rent has gone up 40% since pre-pandemic. Fuel and grocery cost almost doubling soon as inflation hasn’t stopped. Normie finances are strained most in lifetime. Highest inflation rate in 50years. Most normans can’t afford to betabuxx anymore. $10 hookers being thrown out in street at record pace since early January 2022. The word ‘Simp’ is going mainstream.

View: https://youtu.be/p3puWFmUUE0

Jordan Peterson: 'The pursuit of happiness is a pointless goal' | Books |  The Guardian

You sound like Jordan Peterson in this video.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-Ur71ZnNVk

I'm a great guy, and I'm 30-years-old, and have never been kissed...

Just look how obsolete men have become. Look how women are becoming whores instead of housewives. Look how retards keep inventing new mashines so that men who do certain jobs loose those and are not needed anymore.

Just look at all this. Compare this to a time like 1920 or something. We are living in hell right now.
It is hell but better if you have money

Lifestyle inflation

Average rent has gone up 40% since pre-pandemic. Fuel and grocery cost almost doubling soon as inflation hasn’t stopped. Normie finances are strained most in lifetime. Highest inflation rate in 50years. Most normans can’t afford to betabuxx anymore. $10 hookers being thrown out in street at record pace since early January 2022. The word ‘Simp’ is going mainstream.

View: https://youtu.be/p3puWFmUUE0

This videos get outdated quickly. I woudn't see them much.

There is no point in continuing life as a sub6 male in todays time.

if the end times come it will conceal our fuckedupness . let it come quickly brothers :cryfeels:

Collapsing dystopia theory cope.

it is a diffrent hell..the old times were also shitty, but presented with completely diffrent challenges than modern times..

it is a diffrent hell..the old times were also shitty, but presented with completely diffrent challenges than modern times..
True times have always been shitty ever since Eve ate that apple, the shitiness just evolves

Men aren't becoming obsolete, that's a Feminist mindset. Let's be honest, the most difficult jobs to automate aren't your cosy office jobs that women mostly take up, they're the jobs that are 90+% male.

People always say "women can do anything a man can" and "male dominated fields" disprove this, I would reverse the question and ask "What can femoids do that men can't?".

no one is adressing the problem,because to "combat" the problem is to destroy the technological system and no one wants to do that.read uncle ted writings.
Ted k kid 1

His high IQ powerful genes pop out of his face so much he can make a negative cantal tilt look exotic. People want a cause, a leader, to counter the effects of technology and globalism and of degenerecy. The question is if these noble people will have the whole world against them to prevent their mission, or if it's possible to defeat the unscrupulous financiers of the world and regain autonomy over our nations and our place in life. People are ready to fight for this...but aroused and inspired by what leader? And what will the terrain be? Can the jewery be defeated perhaps through the destruction of their own precious technology? Can digital assets be conquered somehow? What people will these be? What race is the one that says enough is enough and takes back their nation and restores its glory in honor of their ancestors? How can it be done when America has no ancient connection to its land? It's hard to locate the terrain of this battle, yet it's essential in actually doing something about this hell on earth

Cognitive capacity enables individuals to perform complex tasks. There's no experience for someone who is extremely unintelligent to the point where they can't even memorize numbers or follow written instructions. You'll never see an 85 IQ prestigious engineer for this very reason.
Can these 85 IQ people use speech? Can they comprehend speech?

If so, why can't they comprehend the written word? And from there critical thought?

Being born human means you have a human consciousness. Human consciousness, by default, comes with the ability to comprehend and learn. We are not dogs and cats.

Can these 85 IQ people use speech? Can they comprehend speech?
They are significantly behind their peers when it comes to developing communication skills and comprehending written instructions.

If so, why can't they comprehend the written word? And from there critical thought?
Because their intelligence is lower compared to their peers.

Humans aren't born equal, which means some of them are smarter while the others aren't.

• Physical attractiveness differs among people.
• Personality differs among people.
• Temper differs among people.
• Health differs among people.

But intelligence doesn't?

Being born human means you have a human consciousness.
Which doesn't make you intelligent by default.

Human consciousness, by default, comes with the ability to comprehend and learn.
Comprehending and learning requires a level of intelligence that many humans don't have. Since IQ is mainly inherited, there is not much scientists can do to fix this problem.

We are not dogs and cats.
Some cats are smarter than others.
Some dogs are smarter than others.

Some humans are smarter than others.
It's biological.

Automation isn't causing any "collapse" or whatever. That's just luddite illiteracy about markets. The very same people think "jobs" are a finite resource you dig out of the ground.

It's funny that some will make the argument that "you wouldn't get your cravings met 300 years ago". 1 in 7 people don't have access to freshwater today, so there's that.

The Great Depression Was The 1930s Not The 1920s.

if the end times come it will conceal our fuckedupness . let it come quickly brothers :cryfeels:
Let us pray russia somehow expedites the process :smonk: