Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The mind of a soy is unreal.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, the mind of a soy is unreal. Them male feminists say ‘Incels can’t hate women this much and still be straight’, soy boys can’t comprehend being able to find women attractive in a sexual nature WITHOUT worshipping them and you can still be a misogynist while finding women sexually attractive.

I love getting drunk but that sure as hell doesn’t mean I enjoy hangovers.

those fags are destroyed by western degeneracy they are beyond saving all that can save them is bullet to the head.

Their programming breaks when they see a sexually unsuccessful man like themselves, not partaking in hivemind like group think. They literally can't comprehend that you can have different opinions about different aspects of a single thing
all that can save them is bullet to the head.
dissolve them in strong acid :smonk: (in modded minecraft)

its like a jew or slav collaborating with the nazis. they are going to fuck you over in the end. doesnt matter if you win or lose

Their programming breaks when they see a sexually unsuccessful man like themselves, not partaking in hivemind like group think. They literally can't comprehend that you can have different opinions about different aspects of a single thing
:bigbrain:

Yeah it's just like how foids date Chads despite most of them being misogynistic