Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The MGTOW movement is right where it deserves to be.

_Courage_

_Courage_

Veteran
The MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) is a movement that according to wikipedia is

"an anti-feminist, misogynistic, mostly-online community advocating for men to separate themselves from women and from a society which they believe has been corrupted by feminism."
Now for the most part I agree with men separating themselves from women and that society has been corrupted by feminism. The core concept is fine. It's the name and the behavior.

First of all, Men Going Their Own Way assumes that the men voluntarily chose that path when most likely 99.9% of the men were forced to go their own way by foids. They weren't getting laid or any attention from foids in the first place so they were forced to "go find their own way", which essentially boils down to just finding a cope. If foids were actually somewhat decent to them, they wouldn't need to go their own way. The ego of the men in the MGTOW movement wouldn't allow their smooth brains to process that though, they needed a way to tell themselves "I won".

Instead of focusing on the people treating them like shit, they instead choose to act like some kid that just lost a game of tag. Throwing a hissy fit, yelling at the top of their lungs "I am not gonna play with you." in hopes that the other kids will come crawling back and beg them to play along. Lost in their own ignorance they don't know that foids don't give a shit and instead are focused on getting railed by chad. They don't give a fuck what these men do, as they never really wanted them in the first place. If any of you fucks, truly WeNt yOuR oWn WaY you wouldn't be fucking posting about it 15 times a day. This clearly shows that you care about foids, hoping that they desire and yearn for you. They don't. Sorry, The game was rigged from the start.

Now, Incels also post about foids a lot. It's because we know who caused us a majority of our pain, we know why we are on this site in the first place and most importantly we know who to direct our frustration at. We also focus on copes too and in our subforums and discords dedicated to these copes we focus on the copes. This is because we don't constantly stare over our shoulder at some stacy to see if she notices. While providing a supportive community for incels, we also provide a safe space to vent frustration at the very people who caused us to be here and find distractions to enjoy with others.

In the end, the MGTOW movement is right where it belongs. Lying face first, dead in the water and not a snowball's chance in hell of coming back. In a poorly calculated attempt to soothe their ego, they created a half baked community with zero foundation that couldn't survive simply getting kicked off woke platforms. I hope we can at least claim some of their members to help our cause because if they knew any better all their members would've been here to begin with.

This is cope most of them have had relationships

cucked liar thread, should get a warning for being a fucking cuck

The MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) is a movement that according to wikipedia is

"an anti-feminist, misogynistic, mostly-online community advocating for men to separate themselves from women and from a society which they believe has been corrupted by feminism."
Now for the most part I agree with men separating themselves from women and that society has been corrupted by feminism. The core concept is fine. It's the name and the behavior.

First of all, Men Going Their Own Way assumes that the men voluntarily chose that path when most likely 99.9% of the men were forced to go their own way by foids. They weren't getting laid or any attention from foids in the first place so they were forced to "go find their own way", which essentially boils down to just finding a cope. If foids were actually somewhat decent to them, they wouldn't need to go their own way. The ego of the men in the MGTOW movement wouldn't allow their smooth brains to process that though, they needed a way to tell themselves "I won".

Instead of focusing on the people treating them like shit, they instead choose to act like some kid that just lost a game of tag. Throwing a hissy fit, yelling at the top of their lungs "I am not gonna play with you." in hopes that the other kids will come crawling back and beg them to play along. Lost in their own ignorance they don't know that foids don't give a shit and instead are focused on getting railed by chad. They don't give a fuck what these men do, as they never really wanted them in the first place. If any of you fucks, truly WeNt yOuR oWn WaY you wouldn't be fucking posting about it 15 times a day. This clearly shows that you care about foids, hoping that they desire and yearn for you. They don't. Sorry, The game was rigged from the start.

Now, Incels also post about foids a lot. It's because we know who caused us a majority of our pain, we know why we are on this site in the first place and most importantly we know who to direct our frustration at. We also focus on copes too and in our subforums and discords dedicated to these copes we focus on the copes. This is because we don't constantly stare over our shoulder at some stacy to see if she notices. While providing a supportive community for incels, we also provide a safe space to vent frustration at the very people who caused us to be here and find distractions to enjoy with others.

In the end, the MGTOW movement is right where it belongs. Lying face first, dead in the water and not a snowball's chance in hell of coming back. In a poorly calculated attempt to soothe their ego, they created a half baked community with zero foundation that couldn't survive simply getting kicked off woke platforms. I hope we can at least claim some of their members to help our cause because if they knew any better all their members would've been here to begin with.
So you would allow moggers?

I have the feeling that overall, MGTOW are older and more experienced than incels.
In my mind:
incel = younger guy who is khhv and blackpilled
mgtow = older guy who was married with children, got cucked by his wife, and discovered the redpill or blackpill way too late

That's the feeling I have about the two communities, and I think this can explain quite a lot of things.

So you would allow moggers?
On the site? No. I should probably clarify the ones that could be classified as an incel should only be the ones joining. They all though should be supporting our site.

On the site? No. I should probably clarify the ones that could be classified as an incel should only be the ones joining. They all though should be supporting our site.

This is the personality detector, lets see if they pass, CHAD only.

incel = younger guy who is khhv and blackpilled
mgtow = older guy who was married with children, got cucked by his wife, and discovered the redpill or blackpill way too late
the incel basically learned from mgtow mistakes, i myself found out about the redpill then the blackpill because of MGTOW

an anti-feminist, misogynistic, mostly-online community advocating for men to separate themselves from women and from a society which they believe has been corrupted by feminism.
jfl wikipedia is so cucked. MGTOW was just a bunch of cope but there's no doubt that mgtow people still exist, just outside of that sphere. As you siad, anyone who has actually gone their own way doesn't post about it in online communities

I don't know where most have gone tbh but it was the better side of the :redpill: imo.

This is cope most of them have had relationships
Most of them were born in an era where women still slightly depended on men and the gender ratio favored older generations of men (especially boomers).

If they were born today they wouldn’t even have had the chance for a relationship in the first place because women wouldn’t need a normie betabuxx if they make the same if not more than them on average.

MGTOW are a men who want 'to save a face' by pretending that it's their 100% choice in avoiding relationships with females, not because of other factors ( like looks, position in hierarchy, physical prowess etc ).
It's also cringe when MGTOW post pics of sexy females on their videos.
It's like a Christian preacher who attacks occultism will post himself surrounded by occult symbols.