Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The mental scars from bullying during middle school will never leave me, it still haunts me to this day, even if it's been more than a decade

copecel2

copecel2

Banned
-
My classmates used to chase me and wanted to beat the shit out of me, being by myself. I was chased the whole town and I had to run, scared, not knowing what to do. I was living in constant fear and I used to be bullied a lot.

And If I was hitting back, I would get in trouble for being violent. But these motherfuckers deserved it.

Now, I still get dreams about how I was fighting back and being tortured by them. I would kill them if I had the chance, however...

Wish i had xanax back then to erase those memories

My classmates used to chase me and wanted to beat the shit out of me, being by myself. I was chased the whole town and I had to run, scared, not knowing what to do. I was living in constant fear and I used to be bullied a lot.

And If I was hitting back, I would get in trouble for being violent. But these motherfuckers deserved it.

Now, I still get dreams about how I was fighting back and being tortured by them. I would kill them if I had the chance, however...
I would probably kill my bullies with assasin

We will never forget.

mentally crippled by lonely teenage years

I almost took a knife to school on several occasions.

I try not to think about it. It was deterministic and played out as it must. The only thing im mad about is being made to go there in the first place.

get your revenge on your bullies for ruining your life

Same, I was bullied brutally (verbal bullying in my case) over 10 years ago and it destroyed my mental health, my confidence and self-esteem, gave me social anxiety. Important note, it was always men that bullied me, not foids (food for thought:waitwhat:). Sometimes my anxiety goes away, but it always comes back, especially if I do something cringe or get rejected by foid or a job, I am so frustrated because I don't know how to trully heal it. But I made my mind up, when opportunity arises :feelshmm:, I am going to do all kinds of video game related stuff to them (in Manhunt and Postal 2), maybe that will help me heal. :society:

I was verbally bullied for years, but once i tried to defend myself by punching one of the bullies, I was beaten up badly by several of them.