Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The glorious incel revolution has begun brothers! Seize the day and join your comrades! (raw video)

Hail the IPF!

Incel Liberation! Long live the IPF

very inspiring

I swear I see this thread every day

Glowie cia

Do you think the IPF will be capable enough to hold a rally on Valentine's Day in 2025 or 2026?

Do you think the IPF will be capable enough to hold a rally on Valentine's Day in 2025 or 2026?
Yes I do although it will realistically depend on our growth. I anticipate that one of these videos will soon go viral and when it does, our membership will expand exponentially. At that time I will begin to appoint regional leaders for various geographic areas who will be responsible for coordinating real world political rallies, training events and other efforts within their respective jurisdictions. We need to reach a critical mass however with our numbers on discord before we begin to take things to the next level.

Thank you brother. May the Incel Revolution soon begin so that we may liberate all of our brothers from the oppression of the foids, normies and jews!

I'm 90% sure it's fed bait.
I have produced many magnificent and irresistibly compelling works of amazing propaganda on behalf the cause and soon our IPF soldiers will be marching in the streets of cities across the world and dragging weak minded cowards like those on this forum who dare accuse their Fuhrer or being a fed from their homes and in to the ghettos where they will live amongst the jews, blacks and other assorted scum. Traitors will be dealt with swiftly, justly and without mercy.

I have produced many magnificent and irresistibly compelling works of amazing propaganda on behalf the cause and soon our IPF soldiers will be marching in the streets of cities across the world and dragging weak minded cowards like those on this forum who dare accuse their Fuhrer or being a fed from their homes and in to the ghettos where they will live amongst the jews, blacks and other assorted scum. Traitors will be dealt with swiftly, justly and without mercy.
Yeah, because 20,000 members on this forum armed with AK's will defeat the US Army who are using tanks, fighter jets, drones, satellites, and they have a force of over 400,000 not including the Marine Corp, Marine Corp Reserves, National Guard, US Army reserves, Navy, and Air force. You are truly fucking stupid.

Yeah, because 20,000 members on this forum armed with AK's will defeat the US Army who are using tanks, fighter jets, drones, satellites, and they have a force of over 400,000 not including the Marine Corp, Marine Corp Reserves, National Guard, US Army reserves, Navy, and Air force. You are truly fucking stupid.
Why would they protect some dumb cunt faggot like you and the other incels who are too weak and cowardly to join us? We would be doing them as well as ourselves a favor by exterminating you all like the useless vermin you are.

Why would they protect some dumb cunt faggot like you and the other incels who are too weak and cowardly to join us? We would be doing them as well as ourselves a favor by exterminating you all like the useless vermin you are.
Yeah, because in your AVI your finger is on the trigger. In your recruiting video, you missed a point blank shot on a water can. You must really be familiar with firearms. I should definitely be scared of someone who can't shoot a water can point blank. You're a delusional retard. And guess what? You wouldn't even do anything you just said because you're a fucking fed!

We will be heard! We are legion for we are many!

Seung Hui Cho reporting for duty, SIR!

Based Islam nazbol. All based ideologies

Incredibly rousing and inspiring music. Salutations Cpt Aurelius

Men of the Incel Revolution, behold the glory, power and majesty of your commanding officers Valentine's day message to all our brothers around the world!
Discord link: https://discord.gg/ZtFNe4C8

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtIwihthYBM

Captain, very inspiring of course. It is good to see someone do something for our cause. I salute you sir, and my fellow IPF/ILM comrades.

I'm 90% sure it's fed bait.
His account is from 2018. Feds aren't that patient most of the time. Plus it was specified in most of Captain Aurelius's videos that all the actions will be legal and just. Feds would encourage illegal action so they can entrap us. There is nothing illegal about spreading a message.

I want to help create propaganda too.

How is the channel not banned yet

“The lost man, who has no belongings, no outside interests, no personal ties of any sort - not even a name. Possessed of but one thought, interest and passion - the revolution. A man who has broken with Society, broken with its laws and conventions. He must despise the opinions of others, and be prepared for death and torture at any time. Hard towards himself, he must be hard to others, and in his heart there must be no place for love, friendship, gratitude or even honor.”

― Mikhail Bakunin

“The lost man, who has no belongings, no outside interests, no personal ties of any sort - not even a name. Possessed of but one thought, interest and passion - the revolution. A man who has broken with Society, broken with its laws and conventions. He must despise the opinions of others, and be prepared for death and torture at any time. Hard towards himself, he must be hard to others, and in his heart there must be no place for love, friendship, gratitude or even honor.”

― Mikhail Bakunin

I am possessed of but one thought, interest and passion - the Marxist-Rodgerist revolution.

Onward comrades!

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION !

Thank you brother. May the Incel Revolution soon begin so that we may liberate all of our brothers from the oppression of the foids, normies and jews!
Ameen brother!

― Mikhail Bakunin