Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The Mena Massoud pill

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Remember that live action Aladdin movie? The dude who played Aladdin is actually a friend of a friend of mine (the fesikh community isn't that large).
https://people.com/thmb/VTAbKjKfKA51gHfA6j-xM-HW5Gg=/1500x0/filters:no_upscale():max_bytes(150000):strip_icc():focal(999x0:1001x2)/will-smith-and-mena-massoud-1-1-2000-6ae283bc408c415e98d779032768310b.jpg

After he played Aladdin he was denied auditions and turned down from every role because of his ethnic heritage.

He was than canceled for insulting The Little Mermaid

It's over for ethnics, he'd be very successful if he was white

Acting as an ethnic is literally a disability, you'll be privileged to even be successful as an ethnic actor.

Acting as an ethnic is literally a disability, you'll be privileged to even be successful as an ethnic actor.
Unless ur a nigger then u just have to exist
Other races r starting to get in on the diversity olympics as well :soy:

He is brutally mogged by Will Smith in that picture

Remember that live action Aladdin movie? The dude who played Aladdin is actually a friend of a friend of mine (the fesikh community isn't that large).
Brutally cloutmogs me :feelsrope:

What does that mean?
I don't know anyone even remotely famous :feelswhat:

By the way did you catch the drama about that sandnigger genshin voice actor last year?

They hired some D list sandnigger actor to voice a genshin character because they're woke shitlibs and the character is supposed to be Middle Eastern. And then the guy got caught sexting with underage jbs on discord who like the character he plays and they canceled him jfl :feelskek:

They hired some D list sandnigger actor to voice a genshin character because they're woke shitlibs and the character is supposed to be Middle Eastern. And then the guy got caught sexting with underage jbs on discord who like the character he plays and they canceled him jfl :feelskek:
Over

He mogs me to the depths of venus.
I feel like the height is what's holding him back in jollywood.
He should look to invest the cash he already made

Last edited:
He mogs me to the depths of venus.
I feel like the height is what's holding him back in jollywood.
He should look to invest the cash he already made
He thought he was gonna make it big, but no one cares about him because he's ethnic.