Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Meaning of Life (Why Females and Males act the way they do)

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
too long, i have a very short attention span:(

too long, i have a very short attention span
Same, do you have a Tik Tok version?

I honestly want you to watch this, it's actually quite the impressive work and it legitimize in a sense our "movement", we might be not genetically related but we are all affected by the system going against our human instinct, as a spoiler, let me tell you that this "society" seems to have a mind of it's own and it cares absolutely nothing about the concept of happiness that humans have, not chad, becky, stacy, normie, incel, jew fucking lolis in some remote island or reptilian hidding under a bunker benefits from this, it's actually the decentralized, invisible network living inside our collective minds that is pulling the strings :smonk:

Emergence n

Unexpected emergent behaviour of the mass on the example of a bird flock Simple

Just like the body organs are unaware of the mind, we have created something that is shaping society under our noses

Last edited:
If you like this content, you could check out the book "Cheap Sex" by Mark Regneros. Same shit, basically.

Problem is, Cheap Sex is very poorly researched and was really just a political hit piece that had to be repurposed. You might find it based, though. This youtube video makes a lot of the same logical errors and inaccurate information.