Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR The main thing keeping me from looking for a job

Kurt Gödel

Kurt Gödel

Proud MSTOW
★★
You don't only have to work 8 hours or MORE(i worked 10 hours in my last job), you have to get assraped by commuting time.
I still can't accept this reality once again. At least one hour in a crowded bus without being able to sit.
I just dream of how good i would cope being able to read peacefully everyday in my way to work.

You have a job but no car yet? Where are your priorities

:cryfeels: don't know how to drive either.
Pay a driving instructor to teach you. Or if you know someone with license ask them to help you? Its no that hard to drive a car especially an automatic should take 5 hours max

I have to commute 4 hours a day. Just fucking kill me already

My uni is like 45 minutes away in the subway tbh

Mine is hundred percent the human interaction. if i could do a job unseen, id do it well and i would do it happily

Everytime i read your name i think of Kurt Cobain and how foids luv him for his looks and im subhuman :feels::feels::feels::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::woke::kys:
EinsteinGodel 550

Nah man, my nick comes from the gentleman at the right of Einstein.
He discovered important shit in logic and was married to a healthy weight woman. If he were a zoomer probably he would be posting in this forum rn.

Fuck this world man

Never ever get a job

Never ever get a job
Saddly i don't think I can get autismbux in my country. I'm not even sure if I'm properly diagnosed but the most i can get is medical insurance for life.

Can’t see myself working

You have a job but no car yet? Where are your priorities
It's not cheap to own a car, especially if you live alone, not with mommy and daddy. Also, not all cities are large suburban sprawl, many are like NYC, Tokyo, London etc. where basically everyone commutes with public transit.

Rent money or car payments, choose one, unless your a dedicated wageslave, careermaxxed or live in the boonies, the average incel wageslave job pays jack shit nowadays.