Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I should have stayed at my first job at a slopsturant as I could have became a manager so easily

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
My first job was at a fast food resturant and holy fuck the people there were lazy as fucking shit and even the managers werent shit and I was basically a god to them since I was the most disciplined and most fit and if I had stayed for at least a year I could have became a manager because the competition for management there was so fucking low but the reason I quit was because I wanted an actual job but now I am slightly thinking back I could have gotten into management and worked management in more places to torture foids.

nothing new here

My first job was at a fast food resturant and holy fuck the people there were lazy as fucking shit and even the managers werent shit and I was basically a god to them since I was the most disciplined and most fit and if I had stayed for at least a year I could have became a manager because the competition for management there was so fucking low but the reason I quit was because I wanted an actual job but now I am slightly thinking back I could have gotten into management and worked management in more places to torture foids.
You would and will fail in any and all career you try because you are a low iq monkey.

You would and will fail in any and all career you try because you are a low iq monkey.
Not at said resturant because I was the highest IQ low IQ monkey at there the manager even begged me to stay and she still remembers me 2 years later after she saw me:feelskek: