Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The main reason I want to be a 10/10 is the following.

I

ItWontBeMe

Recruit
★★
Joined
Nov 8, 2017
Posts
147
It's because with the current face that I have, it's easy for people to draw an easy conclusion, "OK, he's below-average looking, no wonder he follows X lifestyle and holds Y worldview."

Your face tells the whole story, you were just merely following in the footsteps of your destiny, there was no agency on your part, it's plain for everyone to see!

But the moment you throw in a 10/10 face, still with the same interests/worldviews as before, everyone's world is turned upside down. And you don't even have to justify what you're doing, just remain an enigma.
 
Nothing more true was ever said, my friend. Even being a 8/10 is enough to not worry about giving any adverse impression (on anyone).

If only I could mold my face with surgery or something... is that ever going to be possible?
 
Validation is what I want at this point.
 
ItWontBeMe said:
It's because with the current face that I have, it's easy for people to draw an easy conclusion, "OK, he's below-average looking, no wonder he follows X lifestyle and holds Y worldview."

Your face tells the whole story, you were just merely following in the footsteps of your destiny, there was no agency on your part, it's plain for everyone to see!

But the moment you throw in a 10/10 face, still with the same interests/worldviews as before, everyone's world is turned upside down. And you don't even have to justify what you're doing, just remain an enigma.

This guy gets it. This guy gets what looking good is about. Its all about being whatever you want and still be haloed by your looks.
 
Zyros said:
This guy gets it. This guy gets what looking good is about. Its all about being whatever you want and still be haloed by your looks.

Fuck off, fakecel. I think you probably also know what looking good is about. Stop rubbing it in our faces.
 
truecel23 said:
Fuck off, fakecel. I think you probably also know what looking good is about. Stop rubbing it in our faces.

I only get partial halo effect as a 6/10, but compared to how things were as a 3.5/10 before, I know what all this shit is about. It's not rubbing anything, its being realistic.

This guy is one of the few that understands that its not about getting dick wet. its not about sex. Its about your very existence haloing everything you do and everything around you into good/interesting things.
 
Imagine if you have a 10/10 face and you walk around with a moe anime girl on your t-shirt. Girls are going to think you're being cute.
 
Zyros said:
I only get partial halo effect as a 6/10, but compared to how things were as a 3.5/10 before, I know what all this shit is about. It's not rubbing anything, its being realistic.

This guy is one of the few that understands that its not about getting dick wet. its not about sex. Its about your very existence haloing everything you do and everything around you into good/interesting things.

You're not a 6/10. Closer to a 7/10. Chad-liteish. And you're 5'11" too which is tall enough en españa.

vete a la mierda, puta

I know its not just about sex. No fucking shit.
 
I want a 10/10 face so that I can fuck many prime Stacies.
 
truecel23 said:
You're not a 6/10. Closer to a 7/10. Chad-liteish. And you're 5'11" too which is tall enough en españa.

vete a la mierda, puta

I know its not just about sex. No fucking shit.

??? 5/10 (as many are here), don't be fooled by cherry picked pics
 
NekoStance said:
??? 5/10 (as many are here), don't be fooled by cherry picked pics

And that's what you mostly need for Tinder. I don't think he's a 5/10. His eyes are well hooded, he has great cheekbones and at low body fat, sunken cheeks. The average man certainly does not have that. 

Also, what the fuck is wrong with the 5/10s here? I certainly wish I was a 5/10. That's all I'd need to be happy.

I hate these average to slightly above average incels who just want male hypergamy.
 
avatar_984.jpg
 

Similar threads

T
Replies
39
Views
2K
Plggy20144
Plggy20144
Flagellum_Dei
Replies
72
Views
2K
Flagellum_Dei
Flagellum_Dei

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back
Top