Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The lyricss were based

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
That was fun, but now you're done You're outta luck because you suck You're not quite as good as everyone else who plays it Don't continue just give in you silly boob ya fuckin' noob Just turn of the power and cry yourself to sleep, you pussy You will never get ahead, you might be better off as dead And nobody in the whole world would ever miss you Everybody's talking smack, insulting you behind your back About how you're such a pathetic excuse for life So grab a knife and take a stab, you handicapped vagina scab You honestly make me sick and I want to kick you How'd you even learn to walk you wrinkly little poodle cock? If I was your mother I'd drown your ass in boiling water You're a sack of putrid shit Dig a hole! Jump in it! You really don't deserve to be left alive So hold your breath until you're blue Fuck your mom and sister too! Your family and friends will all die because of what you've done today Game over.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXnFhnpEgKY

@SlayerSlayer