Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Love Quest is over, Chris Chan now apparently has a nonrelated older(?) girlfriend.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

Featured on Sep 20, 2023 at 8:14 PM: Christian Weston Chandler has been seen affectionate with an unknown woman in public.
Chris has been spotted being physically affectionate in public with the woman he's been previously seen with. Seemingly confirming suspicions she is more than a caretaker.
5341632-7227a2581bb6a759bc12a5045adb32f6.jpg
5341633-10cbaafb79b075ddc5add3158afd6904.jpg
5341781-5fe9780ff178578d4fc8ebdbf6d16783.jpg

Jfl, Kiwifarmers are already saying that it's over for us since we have absolutely no excuses for not having girlfriends if even Chris Chan can get someone:feelskek::worryfeels::feelsbadman::lasereyes::feelsree::reeeeee:.

None of you have an excuse anymore.
Incel have no more excuses about not getting woman anymore.

If chris can get someone, then you can too! (Preferably not their mothers)
man, imagine still being an incel in 2023

you are, quite literally, below the designation of autistic motherfucking loser.
Imagine that indeed:feelsrope::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::cryfeels::cryfeels:.

Also, brutal "Yes, sex makes everything better and solves your problems" pill:

This goes to show the powers of what just getting your dick wet can do in terms of properly getting you on track to interact with the opposite sex.

5342895-691533151f7f0568406046361e5ccaea.jpg

just be statusmaxxed mom rapist bro

i felt rage at first. er fueling RAGE how can CHRIS CHAN???????????? OF ALL PEOPLE HAVE PUSSY AND I CANNOT AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

now i feel immense rope calling despair how can chris chan get pussy and i cannot :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm going to kill myself now.

Blackpill deboonked bros. Time to shut down the forum and finally get some bitches

wtf is kiwifarm

how do we know she isnt tard carer?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back