Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The loud foid in my tutoring class non stop praising lanky chang for his height.

Pillow City Rev

Pillow City Rev

"Ultravisionary Blackpilism"
★★★★
He is a zoomer just like me and have straight raised nose i guess. He just exist and foids want to talk to him all the time and i almost being dragged into being their clown jester. :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
I think that guy is 188cm tall. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I'm in SEA
Bad side: Urban Zoomer is the most competitor for me and seamaxxer here so it never began.
Urban Young Zoomer male is as tall as 6'1 on average that got friend group everysingle time.
Never began for seamaxxer

Last edited:
I used to be friends with a guy who was 6'4 and I experienced the hightpill first hand. Dude was like a pussy magnet and got approached all the fucking time while I just stood there awkwardly. So brutal

I hate seeing them go out of their way to obsess over chads

I used to be friends with a guy who was 6'4 and I experienced the hightpill first hand. Dude was like a pussy magnet and got approached all the fucking time while I just stood there awkwardly. So brutal
Hahahaha fucking brutal. A mentally ill foid once pretended to be interested in me for manipulative reasons, and being given a taste of what chads experience tenfold daily made me genuinely suicidal for a while.

Hahahaha fucking brutal. A mentally ill foid once pretended to be interested in me for manipulative reasons, and being given a taste of what chads experience tenfold daily made me genuinely suicidal for a while
I feel you brocel. Before I gave up I tried hitting up this BPD chick. I thought she was interested in me until she asked for money to buy makeup before we "went any further". I told her no and she ghosted me.

I feel you brocel. Before I gave up I tried hitting up this BPD chick. I thought she was interested in me until she asked for money to buy makeup before we "went any further". I told her no and she ghosted me.
Absolutely fucking Shameless :feelskek:

Foid self-awerenss in a nutshell. Sexy man makes them feel good so obviously sexy man must BE good! Incels get the reverse treatment. Women should've never been let out of the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back