Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The longer I go on, the more I realise how oblivious I waz to my surrondings, like retarded cartoon character such as Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
If you're expecting some philosophy or theorising or grand conclusion , then this isn't one of those of my posts. This is simply me recalling and laughing at past me for being unable to see something so obvious. I turned 19 this week so even though I didn't want to think about this I eventually did anyway. I

1. I didn't know how women on instagram get 200x the DMs.

5 years ago, only when I first started watching PUA scammer Based Zeus, I first discovered how skewed the difference between the ratio between DMs men and women receive is. When watching those videos I remember thinking, confused, why isn't there any guides for women how to get more DMs, approach more guys and improve their status.

2. I wondered why do girls got about 500-800 likes for every post, when even the most known guys of the same class had only about 100-200

3. I couldn't figure out why girls would delete their pictures of ex-boyfriend

4. Why they used so many filters for no apparent reason

In conclusion instagram was one of the most blackpilling things of them all. Tinder and tiktok doesn't even come close, because what they pack in numbers instagram makes up in brutality, showing how every mediocre hole had better results than men of same group who put insurmountably more effort

If you're expecting some philosophy or theorising or grand conclusion , then this isn't one of those of my posts. This is simply me recalling and laughing at past me for being unable to see something so obvious. I turned 19 this week so even though I didn't want to think about this I eventually did anyway. I

1. I didn't know how women on instagram get 200x the DMs.

5 years ago, only when I first started watching PUA scammer Based Zeus, I first discovered how skewed the difference between the ratio between DMs men and women receive is. When watching those videos I remember thinking, confused, why isn't there any guides for women how to get more DMs, approach more guys and improve their status.

2. I wondered why do girls got about 500-800 likes for every post, when even the most known guys of the same class had only about 100-200

3. I couldn't figure out why girls would delete their pictures of ex-boyfriend

4. Why they used so many filters for no apparent reason

In conclusion instagram was one of the most blackpilling things of them all. Tinder and tiktok doesn't even come close, because what they pack in numbers instagram makes up in brutality, showing how every mediocre hole had better results than men of same group who put insurmountably more effort
I use Instagram to masturbate not research

ok but i came here for peter griffin and i was disappointed :whatfeels:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back