Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The loneliness is killing me.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
moved out in the begining of the month and theres legit full days that i did not speak at all. not even a word.
the loneliness is so horrible. it was horrible with my family and now its even worse - apparently even talking with my annoying family couple of words a day was helpful to keep my sanity.
yesterday i just felt like crying i just felt so bad, i felt like crying will make me feel better so i legit tried to cry but just couldnt. it was so cringy.
today i also feel sick and its even worse. honestly i just want someone to touch me. to feel alive.
even a handshake would feel good.
thought about buying weed (didnt smoke for the last 3-4 months) but i dont have a plug in this city and it will take me awhile to find out.

i didnt think its possible to feel that bad.........

There have been times where ive spoken so little, that it felt weird when i actually did speak.

My parents are typical loud mouth southern europeans, but when they go away for holidays or something for a few weeks, i end up not saying a word for most of that time, I have to start saying words randomly after 2-3 days, because after not saying a word for 2-3 days it begins to feel weird to talk.

I can see myself going mute if i didnt speak at all for weeks at a time.

moved out in the begining of the month and theres legit full days that i did not speak at all. not even a word.
the loneliness is so horrible. it was horrible with my family and now its even worse - apparently even talking with my annoying family couple of words a day was helpful to keep my sanity.
yesterday i just felt like crying i just felt so bad, i felt like crying will make me feel better so i legit tried to cry but just couldnt. it was so cringy.
today i also feel sick and its even worse. honestly i just want someone to touch me. to feel alive.
even a handshake would feel good.
thought about buying weed (didnt smoke for the last 3-4 months) but i dont have a plug in this city and it will take me awhile to find out.

i didnt think its possible to feel that bad.........
I'll probably be moving out soon, I hope its not too bad and I can find a job soon

honestly i just want someone to touch me.
Would Jew?

You'll get used to it, you're gonna have to eventually

The title makes me think of Whoreney Spears.

Did you move because of school op? I know what it’s like. I lived alone in an apartment at Uni for a year while all around me life was taking place. I was merely a spectator. It hurts

Britney Spears

You need a sign!

Hit me baby one more time...

Rly tho.

Try podcasts! Or ebooks! Or even talk radio