Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The loneliness is hitting hard recently

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I want I girlfriend, a wife, love. I want that like every good looking man has.

Why am I cursed to just be an emotional punching bag? Why am I cursed to be ugly? Why am I cursed to desire good feelings? I wish I couldn't feel because I'm such an emotional yet emotionally deprived man... Fuck.

Everyday I pray for a random woman to message me on my dozens of active social medias, thinking I'm cool or interesting or something. Of course it's never happened...

You're white geomaxx in some turd world country but don't have mutt children though

I want I girlfriend, a wife, love. I want that like every good looking man has.

Why am I cursed to just be an emotional punching bag? Why am I cursed to be ugly? Why am I cursed to desire good feelings? I wish I couldn't feel because I'm such an emotional yet emotionally deprived man... Fuck.

Everyday I pray for a random woman to message me on my dozens of active social medias, thinking I'm cool or interesting or something. Of course it's never happened...

We have the exact same desires as normal looking men, but not the looks required to fulfill those desires.

Maybe you'll have a chance with @ S @SociallyStupid
she's clearly not interested in me
I'm not interested in you because I am not gay, as I told you 100 times. While I should maybe work out more, I am definitely a man.

I am definitely a man.
t.

Everyday I pray for a random woman to message me on my dozens of active social medias
Damn bro if you found this site, I wouldn't have thought that things like these are a CONSTANT pain but "everyday"? You should've accepted it's ovER for the most part but could occasionally have blue-pilled moments. Go watch some ITV videos and come back to your senses.

Tried online. Even online doesn't work for me :feelsrope:
go to a vacation in Thailand or some other SEA shithole I'm sure you'll have some luck there.
but I cannot stress this enough don't have ER children

Damn bro if you found this site, I wouldn't have thought that things like these are a CONSTANT pain but "everyday"? You should've accepted it's ovER for the most part but could occasionally have blue-pilled moments. Go watch some ITV videos and come back to your senses.
Incel YouTubers are boring. I'm not here to be an ideological ninja so to speak. Just to be a sexless male.
go to a vacation in Thailand or some other SEA shithole I'm sure you'll have some luck there.
but I cannot stress this enough don't have ER children
I don't want to, those countries suck
I blame my parents for my cursed fate of inceldom and subhumanity.
Same mang

Born to suffer