Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "The Life of the Skin-Hungry: Can You Go Crazy from a Lack Of Touch?" - Vice article

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
Link: https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...-hungry-can-you-go-crazy-from-a-lack-of-touch

Notable quotes: "Satisfying your skin hunger requires you to have meaningful physical contact with another person, and failing to observe your need for human touch can have profound emotional, even physical, consequences."

" "People who are touch hungry usually present as being depressed individuals," Field says. "They're withdrawn; their voice intonation contour is flat." She adds that people suffering from clinical depression may also often suffer from touch hunger—and this can be seen in an area of the brain called the vagus. "When you massage these people, their depression levels go down and their vagal activity goes up." "

" "Physical contact is a requirement of being human," says Kupers. "There's something healing about it. It [touch] is not just correlated with being human—it is being human." "

"Being extremely lonely can amount to a chronic medical condition, and it's one that is more likely to surface in later life as friends and family members die off. One study found that lonely people aged 50 and over were twice as likely to die as their non-lonely peers."

Discussion: Although this article focuses mostly on solitary confinement, lonely elders, modern social media, and the "free hug" movement, it isn't hard to see how this is directly applicable to incels. Incels are also clearly "skin hungry" but as a group were not mentioned even once throughout the article. While undoubtedly the population of people who are imprisoned, elderly, or using social media are much larger than that of people who self-identify with "incel," and therefore the exclusion of incels from this piece is not necessarily prejudicial, it is easy to see the duality of the situation in which Vice and other popular outlets have criminalized incels while being understanding to convicted criminals despite both suffering from the same thing in this case.

The scientists quoted in the article agree that what many incels have to suffer through is basically traumatizing - but connecting those dots in a popular media article happens in few and far between pieces if at all.

Well, I’m not human then

Nobody wants to touch bald uglies

I NEED flesh. I NEED FEMININE FLESH. I must have FEMININE FLESH.

The above is what you get when you mix a high T incel with nofap:feelsLSD:

Holy shit , this is high Octane suifuel .
I suffer from severe depression for years now and this hits right home .
"They're withdrawn; their voice intonation contour is flat."
this is something i truly hate about myself , i cant talk with emotion anymore , all i ever say is monotone and emotionless
and even i hate to hear it when i record my voice .
Its an often overlooked side effect of depression tbh .
When i was younger , family members often said to me that i had this cheerful energy and i was a perfect entertainer ( jestermaxx ) ,
they even wanted to diagnose me with ADHD cause i was so hyperactive jfl ,
but nowadays im just a monotone , boring piece of shit rotting in his own self hatred .
"Being extremely lonely can amount to a chronic medical condition, and it's one that is more likely to surface in later life as friends and family members die off. One study found that lonely people aged 50 and over were twice as likely to die as their non-lonely peers."
Stress increases risk of Cancer .
Its fucking over .
Being at the bottom will destroy your mind and your body .
But we are human beings and we can adjust to almost anything .
And thats why i keep breathing , even if it would be a better decision to just put a bullet in my brain .

Loneliness will literally slowly destroy you and you will become a shadow of your former self .
It is over .

Last edited:
Water is wet boyos.

A woman would never touch someone she finds unattractive or 'creepy.' And of course unattractive men would be depressed more likely, looks are life.

Good post man. I like it a lot

Nothing new here boyos..

Also, JFL at this cucked site, why would they use a foid as an example in that illustration?!

And don't forget to check out the two fags behind her.

I NEED flesh. I NEED FEMININE FLESH. I must have FEMININE FLESH.

The above is what you get when you mix a high T incel with nofap:feelsLSD:

We have to eat females. We need it raw and it has to bleed.

I know this from my perspective as 27yo virgin who dont pay for sex and dont have girlfriend, anything. I don't remeber how it feels when human touch you, fuck, this article hit me hard.

We have to eat females. We need it raw and it has to bleed.

I agree, I'd love to taste the sweet, tender, feminine flesh. I imagine it would be more intimate than sex itself.