Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Some guys here think that they would have it better in the past, meanwhile this is what the past was like

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
The Impact of Physical Attractiveness on Achievement and Psychological Well-Being

Lookism never changes. This is a 1987 study, created using even older data, likely including responses from people in the 30s and 40s, meaning that this was created using responses and survey answers of people born in the 1940s and 1950s.

It's exactly the same as you could expect from a today's study. Attractiveness correlates with both income (as well as other markers of socioeconomic success) and psychological well-being, obviously for both men and women. When you're an ugly guy, there are no "good old days" to hope to one day bring back:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:.

past means a different century

past means a different century
Point taken, this was meant more for the people I've seen overestimating how much society had changed in the last few decades and claiming that a lot of the guys here wouldn't be incels if they were born even up to the 80s:feelshaha:.

i say this but by the past i mean feudal Europe

this. I said this before and was called bluepilled. Believing woman didn't care about looks in the past and only about money is literal cope.

"But-but they didn't have a choice in the past!" Newsflash muthafucka, looks affect how well you do in the world in general. What makes you think you that your autistic no social skills having ass would have a high paying job in the past that supports a whole family and would compensate for your looks?

Point taken, this was meant more for the people I've seen overestimating how much society had changed in the last few decades and claiming that a lot of the guys here wouldn't be incels if they were born even up to the 80s:feelshaha:.
The many gist of what people are coping about is that the scale of the world was much smaller, no matter how hypergamic or how much foid freedom there was in the past, the limitation of communication and exposure made the dating pool a lot smaller. It doesnt matter for trucel but a lot of the sub-normie incels had a chance with their looksmatch at the vary least and being a 5/10 wasn't a death sentence.

In the modern age of the internet and communication the ability for foids to exert pressure on the Sexual Market as multiplied by a ton and the ability for men has diminsihed, combined by the fact that they have been supplanted as primary income providers and are subject to a system that actively disparges them from money/status/stemmaxxing. The fact that foids weren't out earning their male peers alone is night and day compared to modern males in the current dating marker. Even the numbers show that way less sex happening today compared to the past despite hypersexualization controlling the societal narrative

I'm just waiting for putlER, to hit those sweet home Alabama buttons to Paradise!

waving ron paul GIF

You called????
Black And White Power GIF by xponentialdesign

Last edited:
A society with intact norms of monogamy won’t allow hypergamy and by that give far more opportunities to non-chads and other unattractive men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back