Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The lies of femdom (spoiler: dominant women don't exist)

Women think screeching loud and inflicting physical pain = dominant jfl

Yes, so called sexually submissive men are little more then latent homosexuals and said women are either severely pathological and sadistic (BPD, Schizophrenia, Anti social personality) or more likely chameleons draining their walking ATM, incredibly disgusting thing findom and other cuckold pastimes.
lol I forgot findom existed

It doesn’t even make sense and has nothing to do with being masochistic/submissive. It’s literally just getting off on becoming homeless lol

lol I forgot findom existed

It doesn’t even make sense and has nothing to do with being masochistic/submissive. It’s literally just getting off on becoming homeless lol
I guess it's the sense of servitude coupled with resource drain, they know what they are doing is bad and wrong and they get off on that, sounds like severe masochism but instead of physical pain it's resources / money they use to get the same rush, they need to be raked over hot coals and their flesh fed to the starving homeless.

In nature male gorillas don’t bend over to female silverbacks. They use brute physical force to dominate, rape, and inseminate the female of their choice. The same could be said for humans, a biologically similar great-ape.

Up until about a century ago when the jewconomy started to realize submissive men were easy to manipulate, dominate, and turn into wage slaves.

If you have femdom thoughts, make sure to take supplemental exogenous testosterone and stop drinking tap water, stop eating soy/corn syrup

Women think screeching loud and inflicting physical pain = dominant jfl

Yes, so called sexually submissive men are little more then latent homosexuals and said women are either severely pathological and sadistic (BPD, Schizophrenia, Anti social personality) or more likely chameleons draining their walking ATM, incredibly disgusting thing findom and other cuckold pastimes.
:yes::bigbrain:

What happened
She told me she was into dominating men and that she wanted to fuck me with a strap on. I told her nahhh seems like it hurts and something I wasn't into.

It makes no sense. As I said it's beta faggotry. Not quite faggotry but a gateway drug into it.
Still phisiological effects of heterosexual repressed sexuality

Giga cope. You’d rather be locked in a chastity and have your balls smashed than get to rape a bunch of vulnerable women and spread your genes.

Opting to feel pain over breeding women.? That is not natural, nature does not prefer that. It never has,!up until 100 years ago
Again: it’s symptom of repressed and distorted sexuality but still HETEROSEXUAL sexuality since you want that from a foid not a man

Again: it’s symptom of repressed and distorted sexuality but still HETEROSEXUAL sexuality since you want that from a foid not a man
Right. Nobody is arguing that enjoying femdom is homosexual. Homosexuality is a completely different category of mental illness.

Still doesn’t make femdom natural/normal or acceptable

Dominant women don't exist. All women are naturally hardwired to be submissive. The few women who are dominant sexually are dominant for three reasons:

1. They pretend to be into it because Chad's into it.
2. They're mentally ill and get off hurting less attractive men in a non sexual way and use femdom as a means of getting their satisfaction. (look at "bsdm women" mocking small dicks or using chastity cages on subhuman men.)
3. They're using a beta simp who's obsessed with bdsm as a living wallet.

This sexual fetish itself is a massive cope and a form of beta homosexuality.
their only medium of engaging in sex is "getting fucked" i mean they posess a hole which has to be filled which automatically does not make them dominant as they take something in their flesh so all the play pretend of domme shit doesn't add up

Dominant women don't exist. All women are naturally hardwired to be submissive. The few women who are dominant sexually are dominant for three reasons:

1. They pretend to be into it because Chad's into it.
2. They're mentally ill and get off hurting less attractive men in a non sexual way and use femdom as a means of getting their satisfaction. (look at "bsdm women" mocking small dicks or using chastity cages on subhuman men.)
3. They're using a beta simp who's obsessed with bdsm as a living wallet.

This sexual fetish itself is a massive cope and a form of beta homosexuality.

I also made a pretty detailed post about this.

their only medium of engaging in sex is "getting fucked" i mean they posess a hole which has to be filled which automatically does not make them dominant as they take something in their flesh so all the play pretend of domme shit doesn't add up
That's true. Really, there's nothing cringe than a woman pretending to be dominant.

Remember every "dom" foid is still dominated by at least one chad.
Femdom is not a sexual act its a mind sickness of weak men liking humiliation and sick women providing it

Remember every "dom" foid is still dominated by at least one chad.
Femdom is not a sexual act its a mind sickness of weak men liking humiliation and sick women providing it
:yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back