Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The levels ive sunk to so I could ascend

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
Ive sought out girls in wheelchairs. Girls with autism. Youre who are deaf. Even BLIND

All on okcupid. With my best pictures. With lying about my height. With sending long first messages where i address things from their profiles.

You name it and I've likely done it.

I cant even get a REPLY. Let alone anyone interested.

Even the disabled and ugly feel theyre far above me.

What is the lowest levels you've sunk to for a woman?

IT NEVER BEGAN

I asked out a really fat (Like 300+ lbs) beast of a foid that was in my HS classes.
She said no, of course. I never wanna hear anyone ever call me a standardcel.

I asked out a really fat (Like 300+ lbs) beast of a foid that was in my HS classes.
She said no, of course. I never wanna hear anyone ever call me a standardcel.
Same bro. It hurts to be denied by "undesirables"

Juggernaut law is a vicious bitch

Same, ive never got a reply, in my whole life. The first month of so since i began datingappmaxxing i really thought that there was something wrong with my profile, that i was offline or people could not see or read my messages. After asking around the internet i discovered that i was actually interacting with people... that never replied :feelsbadman: If youre below average, you are fucking invisible in those apps.

May as well have thrown a message in a bottle to the ocean with your phone number and hope to get a call back.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Same, ive never got a reply, in my whole life. The first month of so since i began datingappmaxxing i really thought that there was something wrong with my profile, that i was offline or people could not see or read my messages. After asking around the internet i discovered that i was actually interacting with people... that never replied :feelsbadman: If youre below average, you are fucking invisible in those apps.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I even contacted midgets and whatnot too.

I try so hard.. and for that? To be ignored.

That´s why i just gave up for real, i´mjust waiting to die right now.

Don't stress yourself out man. Just

Lay
Down
And
Relax

I tried with landwhales and extremely weird looking foids (probably due to some illness or drugs, idk), but never messaged a midget or a deaf/blind foid tbh. A blind foid could be the solution of everything, its not the first time someone brings it up :ping:

I cant even get a REPLY. Let alone anyone interested.

Even the disabled and ugly feel theyre far above me.

Yeah, you can reach a certain point where it becomes paradoxical once foids are below, say, 2/10.

That is, the mere fact that you're approaching makes them even more turned off by you than they would be if you just stood by idly, since they know they're too ugly to ever get approached by anyone that isn't themselves a complete visual and mental trainwreck.

The paradox is resolved by the realization that one should never approach foids, but especially never approach them if they're below 2/10. Just pray that the ugliest ones see something in you and approach you.

Last edited:
I even contacted midgets and whatnot too.

I try so hard.. and for that? To be ignored.
Going on tinder is not trying hard. Just saying. Approaching 1000 foids like Uninstall. Now that's trying.

Going on tinder is not trying hard. Just saying. Approaching 1000 foids like Uninstall. Now that's trying.
Ive tried IRL approaches. But with aspergers amd agoraphobia an IRL approach would never work for me with my 5'5 height amd 4/10 face

* Signed up for pretty much every dating website possible including christian mingle (despite being an atheist) and a dating site for asexuals. I message all girls regardless of how horrible they look, and pursue them until they reject me... putting in decent work to write good messages tailored to them. I've been rejected by the most horrific looking women imaginable, girls that I literally get nauseous thinking about. Some of them (back in the day) did meet me for a date but after seeing how awkward and socially retarded I was, ghosted me.

* Approached 120 girls in real life, on the street, mall, beach, clubs, and bars. Rejected by all. No numbers, pretty much no conversation ever, almost all complete ignores of me... even if I'm standing right next to them obviously talking directly to them.

* Working out 4-9 hrs a week for 6+ years

* Sunscreen + Moisturizer + Cleanser every day to keep my ugly face looking... maybe slightly less ugly

* Programmed image recognition based tinder automator, that would close pop-ups and auto-swipe forever and would send the first message. The 1 in a 5,000 girls that matched me would ghost me immediately despite being completely atrocious land whale. What I really automated was rejection... so now after all my hard work, I could feel the sting of thousands of rejections rather than hundreds... yay for me.

* Pursued girls sometimes for years, who showed the slightest interest in me at work. Never got date, rejected always.

* Photoshoped photos used for tinder, no results... still too ugly

* Built fake profile of girl back when myspace was big too understand how an average girl felt... they all get spammed by hundreds of dudes constantly... as you all already know. Carried on a conversation with guys for months to get in the mindset to understand how foids feel...

* Went to church for years and years, even though I'm an atheist to try to meet a nice christian girl... no results... only the most ugly weird creepy guys at those churches would ever talk to me. Even got some good looking people, to pray that I could find a girlfriend... if god is real, he doesn't give a .... about me.

* Did Mewing for years, bone smashing, no-fap for years, meditation for years, switched to raw meat to help build muscle faster, chewing on dog toy for years to build jaw muscles and muscles on my face... literally reduced to dog status... no foids gained.

* Back when I was teenager, I had acne, so I would cut out my pimples with a knife to get rid of them... obviously stupid... but had no friends to tell me otherwise.

* Lived in Japan for several years... no results.

* Spent approximately 500 hours completing a police interrogation micro-expression training course online, to spot micro-expressions to help cure my lack of social skills, still considered awkward AF... but now can notice the signs of disgust on foids in extreme clarity and detail.

* Spend thousands of hours consuming pretty much all dating advice, and pickup advice, Ross-Jeffries, RSD, David-D, Gun-Witch, etc.

* Listen to self made affirmations while at the gym, about how I'm good with women... but it's a lie...

jesus christ dude its over

* Signed up for pretty much every dating website possible including christian mingle (despite being an atheist) and a dating site for asexuals. I message all girls regardless of how horrible they look, and pursue them until they reject me... putting in decent work to write good messages tailored to them. I've been rejected by the most horrific looking women imaginable, girls that I literally get nauseous thinking about. Some of them (back in the day) did meet me for a date but after seeing how awkward and socially retarded I was, ghosted me.

* Approached 120 girls in real life, on the street, mall, beach, clubs, and bars. Rejected by all. No numbers, pretty much no conversation ever, almost all complete ignores of me... even if I'm standing right next to them obviously talking directly to them.

* Sunscreen + Moisturizer + Cleanser every day to keep my ugly face looking... maybe slightly less ugly

* Programmed image recognition based tinder automator, that would close pop-ups and auto-swipe forever and would send the first message. The 1 in a 5,000 girls that matched me would ghost me immediately despite being completely atrocious land whale. What I really automated was rejection... so now after all my hard work, I could feel the sting of thousands of rejections rather than hundreds... yay for me.

* Pursued girls sometimes for years, who showed the slightest interest in me at work. Never got date, rejected always.

* Built fake profile of girl back when myspace was big too understand how an average girl felt... they all get spammed by hundreds of dudes constantly... as you all already know. Carried on a conversation with guys for months to get in the mindset to understand how foids feel...

* Went to church for years and years, even though I'm an atheist to try to meet a nice christian girl... no results... only the most ugly weird creepy guys at those churches would ever talk to me. Even got some good looking people, to pray that I could find a girlfriend... if god is real, he doesn't give a .... about me.

* Did Mewing for years, bone smashing, no-fap for years, meditation for years, switched to raw meat to help build muscle faster, chewing on dog toy for years to build jaw muscles and muscles on my face... literally reduced to dog status... no foids gained.

* Back when I was teenager, I had acne, so I would cut out my pimples with a knife to get rid of them... obviously stupid... but had no friends to tell me otherwise.

* Spent approximately 500 hours completing a police interrogation micro-expression training course online, to spot micro-expressions to help cure my lack of social skills, still considered awkward AF... but now can notice the signs of disgust on foids in extreme clarity and detail.

* Spend thousands of hours consuming pretty much all dating advice, and pickup advice, Ross-Jeffries, RSD, David-D, Gun-Witch, etc.

* Listen to self made affirmations while at the gym, about how I'm good with women... but it's a lie...

You seem like a pretty motivated guy. Getting facial surgeries will do far more than all of those things put together. Get an income source if you don't have one, get consultations, and good luck.

You seem like a pretty motivated guy. Getting facial surgeries will do far more than all of those things put together. Get an income source if you don't have one, get consultations, and good luck.

I think you are right. I need to MoneyMax maybe to afford it. Quiting my job to try and start a company soon, on my savings. Have you done surgery? or saving for it?

I think you are right. I need to MoneyMax maybe to afford it. Quiting my job to try and start a company soon, on my savings. Have you done surgery? or saving for it?

Currently attending college in STEM major. I plan on having enough money within my first year of graduation to get all necessary surgeries? What kind of company? I've made a decent amount of money making an online business.

jesus christ it truly is over for u boyo.
" just keep trying bro!"
"you will get there bro"!

jesus christ it truly is over for u boyo.
" just keep trying bro!"
"you will get there bro"!

All he needs to do is grow some more facial bone. That would solve his issue pretty quickly.

All he needs to do is grow some more facial bone. That would solve his issue pretty quickly.
nah he just needs to shower bro, and get better clothes bro

Currently attending college in STEM major. I plan on having enough money within my first year of graduation to get all necessary surgeries? What kind of company? I've made a decent amount of money making an online business.

Nice. Going to make software... like video games/simulation where you can 'assault' foids and shit lol. game programming is my degree... and I've worked in simulation before. Not sure if I can sell on steam or not, because they are always changing their policies... but don't care, I'll sell it some how.

What's your online business in?

Nice. Going to make software... like video games/simulation where you can 'assault' foids and shit lol. game programming is my degree... and I've worked in simulation before. Not sure if I can sell on steam or not, because they are always changing their policies... but don't care, I'll sell it some how.

What's your online business in?

I don't do it anymore, but it was a reselling business. I'm doing EE/CE.

Mewing better be real... got round chin despite low body fat percentage, caved out eyes, and stubby pig nose (kinda)... I use to tape my mouth shut at night to mew at night but... wake up in a panic because I can't breath when my nose get's stuffed (all the time). Anyways, maybe I just need to mew harder.

Mewing better be real... got round chin despite low body fat percentage, caved out eyes, and stubby pig nose (kinda)... I use to tape my mouth shut at night to mew at night but... wake up in a panic because I can't breath when my nose get's stuffed (all the time). Anyways, maybe I just need to mew harder.

Mewing doesn't work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back