Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The less a foid cares about your height the more she cares about your looks and vice versa.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
High IQ observation or water?:cryfeels::feelstastyman:

Don't forget money and status

Don't forget money and status
I had a cousin who was 5’8. She is probably a hightier becky. She is a mulatto. She would always go on about how much she liked white boys. She was only attracted to the pretty boy type whiteboy.

She’s only ever had 3 boyfriends from my knowledge. One in middle school, one after high school, and one who she then married. The second boyfriend was shorter than her about 5’6. But he is the definition of a gigachad in looks. He is a very lightskin mexican that looks white. Stong jaw, very white features. He was also roided out and had a gigachad body.

They brokeup because he got deported because turns out he was an illegal JFL:feelsgah:. He went by a fake name.

But anyways her current husband was her third boyfriend ever he’s a white Chadlite and he’s like the same height as her maybe even a little shorter I think he uses lifts.

But yeah she always told me she doesn’t care about height as long as the guy is “cute”. She also rejected black guys and found them ugly. Even when they were tall goodlooking Tryones.

cute pretty boys,like this?
Pic2zhimg 1630765702720

There's a lot of talk on it already. height is a looks multiplier, if you're a chad in the face and you are 5'4 you'll get girls at your height or below, hell even some girls taller than you might be atracted, just not the vast majority.

I've seen how a guy who was really good-looking and was 5'4 had no shortage of girlfriends, one of them cucked him with a taller guy but even then the point still stands.

The reality is that you need to be taller than a girl to be considered "dateable" first and then you have to be good-looking enough that she wont care that you're shorter than the majority of the guys out there.