Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the lesbianpill is really everywhere...

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
Saw the thread about foids being homophobic against men, despite being nasty dykes secretly and I remembered something I saw today.

I was scrolling through my instagram feed early this morning and I saw a meme about how girls would pair up their barbie dolls with their brother's/cousin's max steel figure.

What I saw in huge numbers was that many foids were saying they were rather pairing up their barbie dolls with other female dolls. I mean JFL at this subtle lesbianpill there. From such an early age foids are already lusting other women, what a fucking gross gender :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Instinctively I started to remember a lot of situations I have witnessed as a child among my female cousins that were lowkey dyke behavior. How can you not hate them?

Last edited:

Lesbian

Female is the default gender, males is a gender only added to serve the purpose to speed up natural selection. As a way for foids to choose what traits should be passed on.

If you believe in lesbians then you're a damn fool. Yes, women are willing to watch these vids and their attraction is genuine. It's just that women's lesbianism is typically performative for Chad. He, in the end, will fuck at least a few women who identify as lesbian. It's the reason most women never seriously date other women and of the ones that do, nearly all of the relationships fizzle out, at best. At worst they end violently. Take the chadsexualpill.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hart_family_murders

If you believe in lesbians then you're a damn fool. Yes, women are willing to watch these vids and their attraction is genuine. It's just that women's lesbianism is typically performative for Chad. He, in the end, will fuck at least a few women who identify as lesbian. It's the reason most women never seriously date other women and of the ones that do, nearly all of the relationships fizzle out, at best. At worst they end violently. Take the chadsexualpill.

Shannon

I always wanted to tell a lesbian...
.suck my dick you faggot!

(Because dykes are gay lol)