Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Lesbianpill] Girls have sex with EACH other in their teens!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Foids choose their sexuality as early as 12-13 now: this hapawhore in my class when I was in 7th grade had a relationship with another girl openly and admitted to being bisexual and I saw girls kissing each other in the stairwell of my high school when I was a freshman.

View: https://youtu.be/i9pqcyBbuhM

Last edited:
Foids choose their sexualities as early as 12-13 now: this hapawhore in my class when I was in 7th grade had a relationship with another girl openly and admitted to being bisexual and I saw girls kissing each other in the stairwell of my high school when I was a freshman.

View: https://youtu.be/i9pqcyBbuhM

This is what happens when there's no chad around :foidSoy:

This is what happens when there's no chad around :foidSoy:
Yep, lesbian= can't get chad/there's no chad around.
if there is no chad around, they'll fuck each other, if there's no other toilets around, they'll fuck dogs and the list goes on.

if there is no chad around, they'll fuck each other, if there's no other toilets around, they'll fuck dogs and the list goes on.
This is what happens when you give foids rights they dont deserve :society:

isn't this the 'girlfriend' of that fag streamer destiny who she is in an open ''relationship" with.

isn't this the 'girlfriend' of that fag streamer destiny who she is in an open ''relationship" with.
yes, her name is Melina Goransson. :feelspuke:

This gay nigger world always favors foids, it not fair aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Arescel thoughts:fuk:

I have also seen foids kiss each other(making out pretty much) but it was when I was entering a classroom in high school, the lengths toilets go to.

Common among BPD women. My own half-cousin engaged in lesbian activities.

I saw girls kissing each other in the stairwell of my high school when I was a freshman.

I have also seen foids kiss each other(making out pretty much) but it was when I was entering a classroom in high school

I missed even these experiences, seeing some lesbo action :feelsbadman:

It's an evolutionary trait in all foids, they do it so that hopefully chad will see them and get aroused which will lead to him impregnating them both with his perfect genes.

In an ideal society this would warrant forced oophorectomy.
Let it be a lesson for others.

can confirm the lesbianpill is in the land of the britbongs as well. the popular girl + 4 other trannies in my school do gay shit i.e making out, fingering, dry humping. pure ropefuel, just listening to them in class while i am trying to focus on what the teachers saying

Destiny's Girlfriend.

Well no shit, they lived in harems for the majority of history

They had to learn to not be disugsted by each other when Chad had his threesome or else Chad would be angry

The more you learn about them the more you realize how pathetic toilets are

Last edited:
Lesbianpill is brutal.