Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill the left and right are both foid worshippers

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★
The left support feminism, female privilege and giving foids more rights, resources and opportunities.

The right fucking think their real strong, and masculine men who object to feminism, yet they still put foids on pedestals and want to protect and serve them.
And the right are the exact same faggots who slag off men like simps, manginas, cucks and whiteknights.

Pretty much the main reason I quit being a rightie a few years ago, the right are not too different from the people they like to trash talk really.
I'm not a leftie either, I don't support politics.

Yep and it's FUCKING INFURIATING :lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsping::feelsping::feelsree:

No one cares about us. Everything benefits the almighty vagina. It's over for malecels

Rightwingers are still cucks, like anyone who believes that foids have a place in civil siciety

They are both ZOG and this is why democracy shouldn't exist

The left support feminism, female privilege and giving foids more rights, resources and opportunities.

The right fucking think their real strong, and masculine men who object to feminism, yet they still put foids on pedestals and want to protect and serve them.
And the right are the exact same faggots who slag off men like simps, manginas, cucks and whiteknights.

Pretty much the main reason I quit being a rightie a few years ago, the right are not too different from the people they like to trash talk really.
I'm not a leftie either, I don't support politics.
all normfags are foid worshippers

Fuck politics. I used to be a centrist and it was clear both right and left mock incels, zero respect for us. Getting invested in this shit is a waste of time

IMG 4917
IMG 4989

IMG 4995
IMG 4994

I think all men will become foid worshippers will given the opportunity. If blackpillers will simp for pussy, then any male would.