Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Are left or right wing parties more corrupt in your country?

Are left or right-wing parties way more corrupt in your country and does it change who you vote for?

• Left wing parties are more corrupt, but I vote right anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Right wing parties are more corrupt, but I vote left anyway

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Left wing parties are more corrupt, but I still vote left

• Right wing parties are more corrupt, but I still vote right

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Left wing parties are more corrupt, and I sometimes vote right due to that

• Right wing parties are more corrupt, and I sometimes vote left due to that

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • There is no (large) difference - both are corrupt

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • There is no (large) difference - both are honest

• Total voters
S

SociallyStupid

Veteran
★★★★★
One thing which really annoys me in the political landscape of my country is that right-wing parties are extremely corrupt to the point it devalues their ideology. For example one right wing party claims to be against mass immigration, but then sells out citizenships to people who should absolutely not gain them, so it's hard to take them seriously even at that issue (and here, immigration is essentially the only reason people vote right for). While I am a floating voter, I sometimes voted left simply because they were not involved in a corruption scandal even though I did not align with a lot of their political goals. But then I also sometimes voted right despite a corruption scandal if the left proposed something particularly stupid and I wanted to send a clear signal that they don't have my support for it.

But of course in the ex-communist countries the left-wing parties were more corrupt (at least I think so). So I would like to know whether left and right-wing parties are also systematically more corrupt in your country and whether it affects how you vote.

Do you mean socially left or right or in the economic sense the Socially liberal party in my country is pro free market and the socially conservative party is pro welfare.

both are extremely corrupt to the point that the entire political landscape it's viewed as a joke, because no matter what politician we vote into office, they are always corrupt cunts

Do you mean socially left or right or in the economic sense the Socially liberal party in my country is pro free market and the socially conservative party is pro welfare.
Tbh I haven't thought about that, but I think socially left/right would be more important for now.
both are extremely corrupt to the point that the entire political landscape it's viewed as a joke, because no matter what politician we vote into office, they are always corrupt cunts
Yeah, it's a freaking disgrace. There is absolutely no reason why parties couldn't just have ideological differences, but all want the best for their country, each in their respective way. But no, people who want power usually are bad people (or become ones ... power corrupts) and I guess if you are unscrupulous and dishonest you have an easier time manipulating people, which gets you in power easier.

Last edited:
the most corrupt by miles is the CDU which is considered center-right
I dont vote if I had to I'd vote leftist cause i want neetbux and autism rights

The US has no truly right wing parties.

Most Dutch parties are WEF marionettes. That counts as corrupt, right?

They are both equally corrupt. The only difference between the two parties is their names.

the most corrupt by miles is the CDU which is considered center-right
Yeah, I guess that can count as right.
The US has no truly right wing parties.
For the sake of simplicity, right-wing = parties which represent about 50% of the voters "more to the right" while left-wing = parties which represent about 50% of the voters "more to the left". Comparing left and right wing parties of different countries doesn't make sense anyway.
Most Dutch parties are WEF marionettes. That counts as corrupt, right?
Only if they are doing it because they receive personal benefits. So if they are WEF marionettes because they e.g. are paid by the WEF or someone else, then they are corrupt. If they are WEF marionettes because they believe it is right, they are not corrupt. I would not count anyone as corrupt who doesn't personally receive benefits even if they e.g. are manipulated by people who received benefits for that because they themselves are still honest.
They are both equally corrupt. The only difference between the two parties is their names.
So do you think they are just as corrupt or that they also don't have any "real" ideological differences and thus different policies.

i bet Guts would say that :blackpill: :bigbrain::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: