Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The last time you feel happy?

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
The last time I feel happy is when my daddy brought me a new PC in 2012,simple happiness.
      I wish I can't love a woman romantically...
      So much false hope...
      So much suffering...

2007-2009 runescape days

everyday because Ill always have candy

When I was high on ecstasy last summer. Other than drug experiences I´ll have to go back to my childhood memories with runescape and pokemon

I don't remember being happy. Ever.

I was happy before puberty. After then every moment that could be considered enjoyable, was/is fleeting

How old are you?

Last time i was genuinely happy was 2012. WoW guild was celebrating Christmas together and it was a blast through voice coms. We did secret Santa and it was fun as fuck, disbanded in 2015 because fuck WoD

The last time I was truly happy was a few months in 2015. Before that I'd say the mid 2000s were pretty alright

2013/4

For some reason it was such a good period of my life

No friends or anything but I just didnt mind being confined to my room all day playing video games, watching anime and chatting with people online

I also used to cope with getting good grades

Most of everything though, I think I miss being young

WorldRulerAisha said:
everyday because Ill always have candy

haha iktf candy is amazing
the damn dollar store is closed rn should have gone earlier

my birthday because my oneitis bought me a cake and then proceeded to ghost me for 4 months (and counting)

Today at night when I got McDonalds.

When I thought I was going to escape in May 2016, but she turned out to be a lesbian.

Other than that, 2001-03 just before adulthood when I still had some hope about my life.

probably a bit after high school when i was in a bluepilled state, enjoying video games and coping hard with them

But unfortunately i got depressed, and with that and experiencing the blackpill, havent played any games for ages and havent really been happy since.

Found out my oneitis is a chad-chasing loud mouth slut,so I stop fantacying about her.

circa 2001
Ignorance was bliss, my brain wasn't fucked up yet.

Luker_Incel said:
I was happy before puberty. After then every moment that could be considered enjoyable, was/is fleeting

holy shit i can relate

2011 when i was getting my balls drained and getting drunk with my friends. It feels like ive become schizo to an extent since then. I dont derive pleasure from being around friends anymore or talking to girls.

When i passed the high school exams since i was 10000% sure that i wouldnt but at the end i was very above average in terms of points. At this moment i knew that i wasnt stupid or low iq. I guess my iq is still below average like 90, never tdsted because i am too afraid to get blackpilled there as well.

while holding hands with my beloved

SUPERCEL said:
The last time I feel happy is when my daddy brought me a new PC in 2012,simple happiness.
      I wish I can't love a woman romantically...
      So much false hope...
      So much suffering...

Im happy often, just not when i think about women/when i get heightmogged.

Cynistic said:
What is your height?
Just curious.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Cynistic said:
What is your height?
Just curious.

5'10 in 6'3 is the average Netherlands.
Get heightmogged 24/7 by 5 inches.

Life unending suffering.

The first time I played grand theft auto