Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The last couple of months have just been one long day

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
I'm no longer human

RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE RAGE ARRRRGH

I haven’t left my house since March 13

My last decade was similar.

I can't tell the passing of time anymore. I don't feel like doing anything. I keep running out of sleep. I had exams before this and then a week break too, so both those things have just amplified my situation.

The years 2017-2020 are a blur in my mind. I did nothing.

I haven’t left my house since March 13
jfl
I can't tell the passing of time anymore. I don't feel like doing anything. I keep running out of sleep. I had exams before this and then a week break too, so both those things have just amplified my situation.
Ok GrAYcel

School was literally the only reason I left my house lol
Same with me

I wish I lived in NY to see all the chaos tho

Not really much chaos since everyone is inside
That means all the homeless crackheads who don't give a fuck about life can roam freely

My last decade was similar.
It's what I was going to say, not only, even adding, my last 20 years have been pain, but never that great as the last decade, especially, the last 4 years, and particularly, the worst period of my life, since the last year.

It's what I was going to say, not only, even adding, my last 20 years have been pain, but never that great as the last decade, especially, the last 4 years, and particularly, the worst period of my life, since the last year.
Mine too!

I knew my health would only get worse, but add the lack of "give a fuck" by all the people i know - including fam - and everything is much worse than it should be.

passage of time is so weird now. my biological clock is pretty fucked up. feels like every day is like 2 hours long

My whole life was like that

is the eternal return

Just the same thing everyday