Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The kweens of Female Coping Advice are going full MGTOW now

I bet she make her date pay for everything, and then just swiped on Tinder the whole time.

Fds kween

That's what she looks like btw.

JFL these foids are destroying themselves and chosing to be pathetic loners because they believe to be too good for the average guy as "high status women".

My take is that they are all fucking old and bitter trying to catch a high status man while their ovaries are not toast yet.
They also let good looking jerks fuck them at least once a month but are too proud to admit that. Women can't handle being alone. If any one of these foids was alone like us for years she would snap and kill herself.

My take is that they are all fucking old and bitter trying to catch a high status man while their ovaries are not toast yet.

True. They always get mad when someone mentions that men of all ages prefer women in their early 20s. They try to cope then and tell themselves that only after they hit their 40s and had their huge "Glow Up" young Chads began to swarm around them.

Like she doesn't mog us to nine universes

Her male looksmatch is a fat neckbeard with a leather coat on posing in front of his mirror with a samurai blade. But ofc her SMV is higher than all of ours combined.

lmao really says something about women
she has an endless supply of betabuxxers to choose from
but she can't get chad so she'll just stay single

I am waiting for "Go your own way kwenn" in comments :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL, picture her talking IRL about “low value males” and dick size.

She's a fat 30 year old tattooed hag who got cheated on and is now desperately trying to find a childless man to start a family with. Her desperation really shows in her post history. And all the other cool wine aunts there are trying to convince her that she deserves billionaire fitness model chad.

True. They always get mad when someone mentions that men of all ages prefer women in their early 20s. They try to cope then and tell themselves that only after they hit their 40s and had their huge "Glow Up" young Chads began to swarm around them.

JFL no young chad is chasing 40 year olds. The only young men who are into "milfs" are horny underage boys mainly because girls in their class often do not have fully developed breasts.

This really is the more pathetic version of MGTOW.
At least MGTOW are divorce raped boomers, not hole demons with high standards

what females are never mgtow they exist to attract chad and nothing else. shed let chad rape her as soon as he’d appear.

>ginger beer "Cock & Bull"
:feelskek:

May she rot alone.

well there must be a dildo somewhere, i think it is below the flowers

Last edited:
> When gigachad doesn't respond

JFL these foids are destroying themselves and chosing to be pathetic loners because they believe to be too good for the average guy as "high status women".

They also let good looking jerks fuck them at least once a month but are too proud to admit that. Women can't handle being alone. If any one of these foids was alone like us for years she would snap and kill herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back