Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Only bears are given the benefit of the doubt

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1ctm50n/this_whole_bear_vs_man_thing_made_me_realize/

When I hear a man committed some act of violence against a woman, it’s never my instinct to question the woman’s choices. I would, of course, never ask “what was she wearing?” Absolutely not.

When I hear of a bear (or any wild animal) attack, my immediate assumption is that the human did something stupid. The first questions in my head are always “what did they do to provoke it?” and my first guess is that the animal was scared or protecting its young.

@tehgymcel420 was right when he said an attractive animal is worth 1000x times more than a subhuman :blackpill:

This whole shit blows up and they wonder why we hate society

She realized she is applying inconsistent logic and expecting males to be the bigger man than the woman or the bear.

La Xbox GIF

Even gays have a whole group of people they call bears, who can be rough and violent and it's 'hot', not dangerous, only because they are having sex/have sexual experiences. They all think violence is hot, they just don't want real men to perpetrate it.

They say men shouldn't be butthurt and take it personally, but they just assume the average guy is a piece of shit. Foid logic

They say men shouldn't be butthurt and take it personally, but they just assume the average guy is a piece of shit. Foid logic

The bear essentially gets the most charitable interpretation possible: ''it's just a predictable animal, so as long as you don't startle it or it has cubs, you'll be fine''.

The man gets literally the most uncharitable interpretation imaginable: ''well sure, the bear could kill me, but the man could beat me, torture me, rape me, kill me, rape me again, then eat me''

It's just dumb. It's just free man hating. Man bad. Man bad. They fucking hate men, that's all there is to it.

tf is this bearpill
dancing bear shit stuff

The bear essentially gets the most charitable interpretation possible: ''it's just a predictable animal, so as long as you don't startle it or it has cubs, you'll be fine''.

The man gets literally the most uncharitable interpretation imaginable: ''well sure, the bear could kill me, but the man could beat me, torture me, rape me, kill me, rape me again, then eat me''

It's just dumb. It's just free man hating. Man bad. Man bad. They fucking hate men, that's all there is to it.
prolly if instead of the vague term "man" they had shown a specific lad face, then the results wouldve been different...

prolly if instead of the vague term "man" they had shown a specific lad face, then the results wouldve been different...
Bear vs Chad would definitely have had much different replies from foids :feelshaha: