Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The kike fears the NEET

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
alongside the usual tranny nigger femshit propaganda, most new hollyjew productions include some sort of neet bashing :feelsEhh: showing us having a good old time, gaming, being 'immature', being faggots (not sure how they came up with that one), ldaring :smonk: well if the kike is attacking you, you know you're doing everything right :feelscomfy: stay strong brothers and rember, no pussy, no work :feelskek: :feelsYall:

they want us to work hard to make them richer

NEETs are the master race whilst workers are the slave race

May aswell leech off soyciety as much as you can tbh, it doesnt care for subhuman males

only 2 reasons i dont neet is

1. i get giga depressed if i do nothing all day

2. less money for drugs

I've noticed. They're so scared of us it's pathetic

@TheNEET is indeed very scary

How is the lifestyle of the NEETcels?

How is the lifestyle of the NEETcels?
reasonably comfy :feelscomfy: all I do is coom, eat, vidya, sleep and browse :feelsYall: my mother is kind of a bitch but that's ok, her normshit brain will never understand :feelshmm:

I find the NEETcels very fascinating since the have chosen the opposite strategy for revenge then me.

reasonably comfy :feelscomfy: all I do is coom, eat, vidya, sleep and browse :feelsYall: my mother is kind of a bitch but that's ok, her normshit brain will never understand :feelshmm:
That sounds amazing bro! Sometimes i wish i was NEET.

Tera-based fuck being a wagefag, I wish I could be a neet again. I can't stand the sight of normal-niggers, I hate the commute, driving anxiety, foid coworkers treating me poorly while the men try and mog me constantly. I'd rather shoot myself then do even five more years of this bullshit.

I forgot about this channel. I remember watching some of his videos years ago. Wonder what happened to him since he hasn't uploaded in 5 years.
I think YouTube shadowbanned him for his honkler vids

Tera-based fuck being a wagefag, I wish I could be a neet again. I can't stand the sight of normal-niggers, I hate the commute, driving anxiety, foid coworkers treating me poorly while the men try and mog me constantly. I'd rather shoot myself then do even five more years of this bullshit.
we're all gonna make it
pepe-peppo.gif

May aswell leech off soyciety as much as you can tbh, it doesnt care for subhuman males
Yeah, and fuck boomers too and their faggot ass pensions. Find another slave

alongside the usual tranny nigger femshit propaganda, most new hollyjew productions include some sort of neet bashing :feelsEhh: showing us having a good old time, gaming, being 'immature', being faggots (not sure how they came up with that one), ldaring :smonk: well if the kike is attacking you, you know you're doing everything right :feelscomfy: stay strong brothers and rember, no pussy, no work :feelskek: :feelsYall:
(((((We)))))) can enslave you have you sent to Soviet style labor camp if this NEET bullshit keeps up I’m warning you gentiles fucking get a wage job better wage and costs will keep going up you worthless goyim someone has to keep my family rich and our stock holdings go up

(((((We)))))) can enslave you have you sent to Soviet style labor camp if this NEET bullshit keeps up I’m warning you gentiles fucking get a wage job better wage and costs will keep going up you worthless goyim someone has to keep my family rich and our stock holdings go up
FuUUuCcKk YOUUUU

:feelsLSD:
Forced labor camp for non Jewish neet incoming
The rich dont even pay taxes.
It is a right reserved for the poor wagiecagie.
In our BRAVE weimar soyciety

SOOO BRAVE
OUR DAUGHTERS ARE ALL WHORES
OUR MEN ARE SHAMELESS EUNUCHS BROUGHT UP BY REDDIT CORP(TM)
Who the Hell simps for their Demise

Last edited:
The rich dont even pay taxes.
It is a right reserved for the poor wagiecagie.
In our BRAVE weimar soyciety

SOOO BRAVE
OUR DAUGHTERS ARE ALL WHORES
OUR MEN ARE SHAMELESS EUNUCHS BROUGHT UP BY REDDIT CORP(TM)
Who the Hell simps for their Demise
Shabbat shalom

Tera-based fuck being a wagefag, I wish I could be a neet again. I can't stand the sight of normal-niggers, I hate the commute, driving anxiety, foid coworkers treating me poorly while the men try and mog me constantly. I'd rather shoot myself than do even five more years of this bullshit.
If this neet shit keeps up soon I’m gonna have to round up men and force them to work in gulag conditions or firing squad

NOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO WORK GOY

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back