Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The key differences between crocodiles and alligators

Dionysus

Dionysus

Paragon
★★★★★
These are the differences
1 The size. Crocodiles can be around 19 feet but alligators average male size is 11 feet.
2 The snout. Crocodiles have v shaped snouts and can't hide their teeth while alligators have a U shaped snout.
3 The habitat.Crocodiles live in saltwater while alligators in fresh water.
4 Location. Crocodiles can be found in North America,Africa,South America and Asia. Alligators live in South Eastern US,Central America and China. The only place that has both species is Florida.
Image result for alligator

Image result for crocodile

Thanks for the information i guess? :waitwhat:

I heard about the size and the different shaped snouts before, but I wasn't aware of the other things.

The definition of off topic.

I forgot that australia also has crocodiles

alligators are also far more passive with humans when compared to crocs, i did my research because i want a pet alligator

alligators are also far more passive with humans when compared to crocs, i did my research because i want a pet alligator
are you going to get an alligator? Is that even a thing I know you can buy them but I didn't know people had them as pets

are you going to get an alligator? Is that even a thing I know you can buy them but I didn't know people had them as pets

when i get some money am going to get one and keep it to scare away annoying people knocking at my door

there jaws are so powerful, I think there is no mammal that comes even near their bitestrength

crocodiles mog alligators into oblivion

crocodiles mog alligators into oblivion
If I remeber correctly not all of them. there are kinds of alligator that are bigger than some crocodile species.
I think the biggest crocs are bigger than the biggest gators and the smallest croco species is smaller than the smallest gator species.
what about these jaws?
Image result for soyboy
fake and gay

I knew all of these, tbh, alligators are weak compared to crocs

I want a saltwater crocodile as a pet. I would feed him cucks and foids.

I was thinking that they are different terms for the same species.