Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The Kevin Samuels effect

• Thread starter gimmedatrope999
  • Start date
gimmedatrope999

gimmedatrope999

Life is but a dream
-
Has anyone else noticed an increase in Manosphere/Red pill type content being promoted to them since the passing of Kevin Samules? Ever since his rise to prominence I've seen many others try to emulate his talking points and brazenness that he was very well-known for. Another observation I've noticed is the continued usage of the term "modern women" ( made popular by Samuels) by ever more redpill affiliated content creators, some of who are women themselves. I think everyone here can agree that the Manosphere, for the most part, is selling hope to a growing number of lost and disgruntled young men who are angry about the current state of society. Many people are beginning to notice that this demographic is growing and can be exploited. Don't misunderstand, angry/vulnerable young men have always been exploited online, but I would argue that Kevin Samuels has had the most success with this due to his presentation style, demeanor, and critical examination of the modern-day Western Woman. He popularized the discussion of relationship dynamics in a entertaining way while also turning the mirror of accountability towards women and their ever-increasing demands. Is it really surprising that people want to see more of this type of content? Kevin Samules may have passed away, but I believe he has generated waves of influence which will be felt for years to come.

Has he paid you for this advertisement?

nigga he's dead.
holy shit lmao

To respond to your post, yeah obviously people can't form their own opinions or ideas from the foundation up, the rely on information that already exists, like a student putting a project together, or someone copying a formula, it's just mimicry, not intelligent thought. If he truly is a progenitor of redpill, it should be no surprise his content will resonate throughout the ensuing 'pioneers' of redpill.

It's human nature and just as predictable as the existence of hierarchy.

Hypergamy is rampant so there are billions of Men looking for answers and solutions, now we have blackpill which is spread by autists who barely spoke to women and says its over, on the other side we have redpillers who be it paid or not are surrounded by women and offer tutorials and fixes, which is a scam, but people need hope that hard work pays off, its the lie deeply burned into mens brain. DAting and pulling bitches is a growing business and it will only get larger.
Has he paid you for this advertisement?

nigga he's dead.
:horror::lul: