Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The Iraqi Parliament has called for the activation of the Arab Defense Treaty in response to the ongoing Israeli actions in Gaza.

Nothing will happen since no country will want to mess with the US and UK.

Nothing will happen since no country will want to mess with the US and UK.
US haven't done anything to North Korea.

Slide 3

FtxwuGuXwAASR4L

I think the worldwide mass anger, is causing Israel to rethink how far it wants to go in Gaza. Its out and out dangerous to Israel if Muslim governments start sending in major support in terms of weaponry, ammo, supplies, Jihadis to Gaza.

I think the worldwide mass anger, is causing Israel to rethink how far it wants to go in Gaza. Its out and out dangerous to Israel if Muslim governments start sending in major support in terms of weaponry, ammo, supplies, Jihadis to Gaza.
The real question is how far is US willing to take this

The real question is how far is US willing to take this

I think Iran and co. are trying to create this 2nd front/war of attrition. The US is ok with that to some extent. But imo the US doesn't want to see the Muslim world united behind Jihad against Israel.

The western military vs the Arab military is like prime George Foreman vs Pewdiepie. Israel already routinely bombs Syrian and Lebanese airports to prevent weapons coming into Palestine. Saudi Arabia is the only Arab country with a decent air force and they're in the pocket of the US. They'd be obliterated.

I don't think Arab leaders are that stupid. The US would overthrow them, one way or another. The US does regime change on any leader who defies them.

The western military vs the Arab military is like prime George Foreman vs Pewdiepie. Israel already routinely bombs Syrian and Lebanese airports to prevent weapons coming into Palestine. Saudi Arabia is the only Arab country with a decent air force and they're in the pocket of the US. They'd be obliterated.

I don't think Arab leaders are that stupid. The US would overthrow them, one way or another. The US does regime change on any leader who defies them.
Worked real well the usa invasion of Afghanistan didn't it? If the bulk of the Arab world united against Israel and it's puppet America the Jews are fucked on the global stage. Perfect time also for Russia to make a push and for China to take a more aggressive stance on a reunited China removing USA influence on the Pacific greatly. To say nothing of the problems the usa has been having in Africa with niger or mali.

OP, no. No.

Stop it. Iraq is irrelevant. Their (Iraqi politicians) mouths are full of contradictions and hypocrisy. In fact, Shiites are as guilty as the other sects and other religion representatives.

Allow me to give you an useful advice: do not fall for anyone's message.

Jihadis to Gaza.
Jihadism =/= state actor interests. Look, they're truly readying themselves for throwing the lives of Palestinians under a bus. We have seen similar events throughout human's history.

Fuck Hamas, fuck Hezbollah, fuck Hashd al-Shaabi and other militias who fight under the interests of Earthly nations. In fact, the average human is better off with tribalism.

Worked real well the usa invasion of Afghanistan didn't it?
Yes, it did. It got Bush re-elected and made the US a fuckton of oil money.
If the bulk of the Arab world united against Israel and it's puppet America the Jews are fucked on the global stage.
Lol. Yankland has the strongest military in the world by far. It's also the world's economic and political hegemon. The US Dollar is the world's reserve currency. It can fuck up any country it wants, in a thousand different ways. And then there's Europe, who also has a far stronger and more technologically advanced military than the Arab world.

To say nothing of the problems the usa has been having in Africa with niger or mali.
Lol. Are the Africans going to overthrow Yank military with spears and mud bombs? America runs on a war economy. It lives and thrives on war. It loves war and it benefits politicians to be in as many wars as possible, because they can use it for political capital by simply saying "muh patriotism", "muh keeping Americans safe", and the media is viciously neocon and nationalist on war issues.

“The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact.”​

― George Orwell

Yes, it did. It got Bush re-elected and made the US a fuckton of oil money.

Lol. Yankland has the strongest military in the world by far. It's also the world's economic and political hegemon. The US Dollar is the world's reserve currency. It can fuck up any country it wants, in a thousand different ways. And then there's Europe, who also has a far stronger and more technologically advanced military than the Arab world.

Lol. Are the Africans going to overthrow Yank military with spears and mud bombs? America runs on a war economy. It lives and thrives on war. It loves war and it benefits politicians to be in as many wars as possible, because they can use it for political capital by simply saying "muh patriotism", "muh keeping Americans safe", and the media is viciously neocon and nationalist on war issues.

Rapidly losing its status as global reserve currency with several nations abandoning it. Also losing its economic edge to China rapidly. Think you are mixing Iraq up with Afghanistan which is rather mediocre in oil supplies. You only bring up the Africans but ignore the rest America cannot fight half the globe at once also a lot of euro nations don't even keep up with their 2% gdp military spending as a NATO obligation so they are a joke and a lot of them will likely remain more neutral.

Rapidly losing its status as global reserve currency with several nations abandoning it.
Like Libya and Venezuela.

Also losing its economic edge to China rapidly.
The US/west and China's economies are co-dependent. China produces shit which is sold in the west. China's economy and power is growing and the west isn't bothering them much, I don't see why they'd jump into WW3.

You only bring up the Africans but ignore the rest America cannot fight half the globe at once also a lot of euro nations don't even keep up with their 2% gdp military spending as a NATO obligation so they are a joke and a lot of them will likely remain more neutral.
They're still far more technologically advanced than developing shithole countries in the Middle East. Neutral? Like they have been in the Russia/Ukraine conflict, you mean? Western Europe is entirely dependent on the US for military protection, as you imply, so how and why would they be neutral? It's called the "anglosphere" for a reason, cultural ties matter.

The US and the west are 2-0 for world wars. WW3 would be the same. Technologically, the east can't compete.

The US/west and China's economies are co-dependent. China produces shit which is sold in the west. China's economy and power is growing and the west isn't bothering them much, I don't see why they'd jump into WW3.

They're still far more technologically advanced than developing shithole countries in the Middle East. Neutral? Like they have been in the Russia/Ukraine conflict, you mean? Western Europe is entirely dependent on the US for military protection, as you imply, so how and why would they be neutral? It's called the "anglosphere" for a reason, cultural ties matter.

The US and the west are 2-0 for world wars. WW3 would be the same. Technologically, the east can't compete.
Dude, STOP this globohomo cocksucking!

Last time I checked a lot of eu members are not anglo nor are Slovakia or Hungary anti Russia. You are also comparing a time when the west was not so dysfunctional and kind of proving my point further the countries that won't back to usa in the middle east are distracted elsewhere geopolitics is a balancing act the usa understood that during the cold war but has gone batshit insane in the past decade.

Lmao if you think sandniggers are about to cause WW3 over Palestine. :lul:

I heard USA will send troops, probably faggots in skirts, wont be enough to scare mujahedin.

The difference in equipment is night and day, yet they are brave as hell, not even russia beat these guys in afghanistan. They are doing a great job at uniting the muslim nations.

I expect based Kadyrov soon to send chechens. Its gonna be rough.

Worked real well the usa invasion of Afghanistan didn't it? If the bulk of the Arab world united against Israel and it's puppet America the Jews are fucked on the global stage. Perfect time also for Russia to make a push and for China to take a more aggressive stance on a reunited China removing USA influence on the Pacific greatly. To say nothing of the problems the usa has been having in Africa with niger or mali.
In claiming neutrality, China picks a side in Israel-Hamas war

Last time I checked a lot of eu members are not anglo nor are Slovakia or Hungary anti Russia.
Yet 38% of Europeans speak English.
You are also comparing a time when the west was not so dysfunctional and kind of proving my point further the countries that won't back to usa in the middle east are distracted elsewhere geopolitics is a balancing act the usa understood that during the cold war but has gone batshit insane in the past decade.
Dysfunctional? The west is more unified than ever, mass immigration aside. The EU didn't exist as a political entity 30 years ago. Germany started the last two world wars lol, now they run the EU. NATO has expanded to Russia's border. Then you add Canada and Australia. And then factor in the quasi-allies such as Japan, India, Mexico, South Korea etc.

The US went mad with power after WW2. As for Russia, Putin is getting old. It's unlikely their next leader will be as effective or capable.

Yet 38% of Europeans speak English.

Dysfunctional? The west is more unified than ever, mass immigration aside. The EU didn't exist as a political entity 30 years ago. Germany started the last two world wars lol, now they run the EU. NATO has expanded to Russia's border. Then you add Canada and Australia. And then factor in the quasi-allies such as Japan, India, Mexico, South Korea etc.

The US went mad with power after WW2. As for Russia, Putin is getting old. It's unlikely their next leader will be as effective or capable.
I meant the people themselves drug addiction, dropping IQs a rapidly growing tranny pop single moms. The people themselves are garbage and not a fraction as capable as their forefathers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back