Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based The inside track on how based Curries are ahead of the curve on Corona-Chan - (the year of the curry)

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-

You might not be able to read the article without a subscription but curries are winning this and should be leading the global discussions.

Last edited:
It's the shit and piss baths :feelsthink:

First the refugees steal Finnish pussy.
Now even the curries get Finnish pussy
I'll never experience my ethnicity pussy :cryfeels:

Remains unscathed? Maybe too early to tell.

just be curry

"But but all Indians are dirty and eat cow shit!!" - how uneducated retarded trailer trash whities cope to feel superior. If they're so dirty then why is it spreading quicker in whitey countries

"But but all Indians are dirty and eat cow shit!!" - how uneducated retarded trailer trash whities cope to feel superior. If they're so dirty then why is it spreading quicker in whitey countries
Because the dirt and the shit are boosting their immune systems.

Its the God-tier curry genetics

@chudur-budur grant us your wisdom.

Just be so dirty that you build up mega immunities theory.
I'd imagine Mexicools will fare well too, hot n spicy food flushes your body's toxins.

2020 Superpower wasn't a joke? Based and Tikka pilled. :feelsokman:

In India, the water,the food,the air, the people all are toxic. When I was in curryland, I once tried the Indian water and got diarrhea and from then on always droke from plastic bottle.

Indians have been exposed to poison from early age, it's no wonder diseasea don't hit em hard. Immunity from poisoned air,water,food is greater than any type of "healthcare"

First the refugees steal Finnish pussy.
Now even the curries get Finnish pussy
I'll never experience my ethnicity pussy :cryfeels:
Give me one Finnish hole and you can have 100 noodlewhores in a trade agreement Jfl
Will probably work out for you considering jbw

Curry land is so shitastic that they’re immune to corona cuz no foreigners in their right mind tours there :feelshaha:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back