Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The incessive feeling to rope and the feelings of hopeleessness and despair

L

Lonelyus

Forum got boring, I may not post for a while
★★★★★
Its the perfect weather to rope Dark and gloomy like my soul, I will be forgotten, Am i really this unlovable and ugly? There is no solace for me, I wish i had the courage to rope, I cant fucking take this life anymore, Body pain, Mind pain, Aging pain, The fact i missed out on so much in my life because of being born deformed while my brother aleredy raised a family and looks normal, Im just told its my bad personality, Like im a shitty person then? I get it, Im a shitty person because my looks turn people off and gives them the impression that im unlovable and bad person, I wish i didnt have to exist, Its so damn painful, Waking up every day aching in pain physically and mentally, Rejected everywhere i go, College, School Oh yeah massive bullying and torment, Outcasted everywhere i went, Told im a creep by females in my class, All i did was try to get to know people and be their friends i want to be friends with cool people i meet but they are repulsed by my looks, It seems im too uncool for everyone, Im just tired, I have a rope for judgement day when im done, Im just waiting for the final straw to break, They are taking too long to give me my pain injections, Been 3-4 months aleredy since they told me about it, Been calling still waiting, Fuck this, Wish i had a shotgun to end it all, I have nothing to live for.

I remember in college the outcasting got so bad i almost jumped into a river to drown, But i didnt, I went back to rot in my dorm, Rotting is all i know. When i was a wagie i rotted at home too, Lonelyus is a fitting name due to my tendency to just rot like im nothing.

View: https://youtu.be/SOYkG5VMhp8

Last edited:
I dont want to live anymore

Actually even though I hate the cold I somehow feel more suicidal when it is sunny and when all the normies are out partying and smiling while I rot alone rejected by them because of factors outside of my control

Actually even though I hate the cold I somehow feel more suicidal when it is sunny and when all the normies are out partying and smiling while I rot alone rejected by them because of factors outside of my control
True, The rain can be a blessing, I joker laughed on my way home as i walk from the store, I joker laugh at people and cars out of nowhere, I guess i got brain damage from all the rotting, Seeing normies and chads out is suifuel, it makes me remember what i cant have and that i will be alone without a GF while they sit comfily in their house with a gf on their lap i will rot till the sun goes down rinse and repeat, Day after day year after year, Im so lonely, Idk how to take it anymore, Maybe this is the year i rope, I feel ya bro, Sometimes the rain can be a blessing.

I dont mind gloomy cold weather its kind of nice
Apart from later on in the day the summer is horrible
When its kind of cooler and the sun is slowly setting thats the best it can be

True, The rain can be a blessing, I joker laughed on my way home as i walk from the store, I joker laugh at people and cars out of nowhere, I guess i got brain damage from all the rotting, Seeing normies and chads out is suifuel, it makes me remember what i cant have and that i will be alone without a GF while they sit comfily in their house with a gf on their lap i will rot till the sun goes down rinse and repeat, Day after day year after year, Im so lonely, Idk how to take it anymore, Maybe this is the year i rope, I feel ya bro, Sometimes the rain can be a blessing.
Jokium